She bluntly lied to me again

So here i am sitting at home really pissed off, so the story is my partner who i've been with for 3 years has lied to me again don't get me wrong we're not perfect because we've both done the wrong with each other i wont get to much into details about that :confused: any ways 1 week ago she had given me a heads up about going out playing trivia at a pub tonight and she told me she was not going to drink at all because she knows that i would really get annoyed when she does because i know for a fact and she even told me that her inhibitions go out the window, all due to the fact that in the past we once went out to dinner and we had an argument which led to me storming off and heading home when she stayed back with her friends later to find out that night she got so drunk and confessed to kissing a guy at a club because she wanted to get back at me for seeing a girl early on in the relationship. It did take me a while to get over but i have moved on, back to the present so I'm a really laid back guy i'm not controlling i actually encourage her to go out and make friends and do things she enjoys because personally i love my space on the other hand she's always asking me where i am who i'm with etc. right now i'm at my parents house because my father is on weekend release from jail and i'm his sponsor meaning i cant leave the property which feels like im on home arrest my self. Unexpectedly i received a phone call from her mobile 1 am from her neighbour ringing me to say she was outside her property vomiting and she fell on her head into the kerb thankfully she's okay. The thing is this has really brought old feelings of me asking myself why did she lie? did she do something stupid like in the past? well after i drop my father to jail tomorrow i'll be facing her im not sure what to do i might just blow up and her or just have a break and see we're we go from there.

So here i am sitting at home really pissed off, so the story is my partner who i've been with for 3 years has lied to me again don't get me wrong we're not perfect because we've both done the wrong with each other i wont get to much into details about that :confused: any ways 1 week ago she had given me a heads up about going out playing trivia at a pub tonight and she told me she was not going to drink at all because she knows that i would really get annoyed when she does because i know for a fact and she even told me that her inhibitions go out the window, all due to the fact that in the past we once went out to dinner and we had an argument which led to me storming off and heading home when she stayed back with hetr friends later to find out that night she got so drunk and confessed to kissing a guy at a club because she wanted to get back at me for seeing a girl early on in the relationship. It did take me a while to get over but i have moved on, back to the present so I'm a really laid back guy i'm not controlling i actually encourage her to go out and make friends and do things she enjoys because personally i love my space on the other hand she's always asking me where i am who i'm with etc. right now i'm at my parents house because my father is on weekend release from jail and i'm his sponsor meaning i cant leave the property which feels like im on home arrest my self. Unexpectedly i received a phone call from her mobile 1 am from her neighbour ringing me to say she was outside her property vomiting and she fell on her head into the kerb thankfully she's okay. The thing is this has really brought old feelings of me asking myself why did she lie? did she do something stupid like in the past? well after i drop my father to jail tomorrow i'll be facing her im not sure what to do i might just blow up and her or just have a break and see we're we go from there.

I'd wait to hear her side of the story first. Maybe someone spiked her drink. Just make sure she is ok, her neighbour was kind enough to look out for her.

Don't react hastily and in anger. Especially now while you're resentful about watching your father.

• Author

alrighty fast foward to next morning i called her at lunch and she just said she's feeling sick and she blacked out and she doesnt remember anything. She's ok just a small bruise on her elbow. didnt talk much on the phone though

A woman that drinks that much is not good wife material. Time to move on. Sadly I have read too many stories where the wife uses the I blacked out and did not know I was having sex with the OM.

Good god this woman is an alcoholic....get her some damn help. You wonder why your relationship has been off on on turmoil and deceit? It's because of her damn drinking. Take it from someone who has grown up in an alcoholic family.....their drinking is the root to the majority of your issues with her. If she doesn't accept she needs help, this will continue. My mother was an alcoholic....please don't put your future children through something like that.

• Like 1
Good god this woman is an alcoholic....get her some damn help. You wonder why your relationship has been off on on turmoil and deceit? It's because of her damn drinking. Take it from someone who has grown up in an alcoholic family.....their drinking is the root to the majority of your issues with her. If she doesn't accept she needs help, this will continue. My mother was an alcoholic....please don't put your future children through something like that.

smackie is right on. You are focused on the wrong thing.

Her lying/potentially cheating is just a symptom of a much much bigger more insideous disease -- her drinking!

I too believe she is an alcoholic .... or well on her way to be if she doesn't seek treatment.