Having sex with my ex and acting as a couple, but she is "with" someone

confident2255

So my ex and I were together for a year, she broke up with me because of the distance (we were LDR but I saw her every 2-3 weeks) and she just was not feeling the same. We are each other's first love, first serious relationship, etc.. Anyways, I went no contact, and 2 weeks later, she texted me and wanted to bring my stuff back so we met up and caught up.

Then I wanted to hangout again, and she denied me. She asked me how I felt and I told her how I felt (I missed her, I loved her, blah blah blah...) I then find out she's talking to this other guy, she said the "I love you but I'm not in love you with you" and all that bull****. She said we could get back together but time is the only answer. By the way, the guy she is talking to is going away for college after this summer, they agreed that they would break up, and I am coming back home to her because I want to play football at a JC where we both live.

At first I said I would wait, then a week later I finally told her that I'm completely moving on and I wished her the best in life and thanked her for everything she did for me. She asked if she wanted to be friends and I said no, but you never know what the future holds and maybe we can be friends again. Then she said thank you for everything too and she will always be here...

1 week later she texts me saying "are we still not talking" and I said "why what is it?" she said, "I don't knowww" and I just didn't respond... 10 minutes later she says she feels selfish for doing this and she knows I am trying to move on but she misses me in her life and misses talking to me. I said we still cannot talk unless it is something important.. Then she said "okayy" and that was it.

She texted me and called me again and again and I was not responding, but I gave in.. (I'm stupid for doing that). She wanted to hang out, so we did.. We were talking and it was like old times. We then hooked up and we have been talking everyday for about 2 weeks like a couple. She said that she does not even know why she is with this guy, and the only reason she is "cheating" on him is because it is me. She also does not want to break his heart and wants to wait until the end of summer.

We have been having sex, she said she is in love with me, she is calling me baby... etc... I finally had enough with the pain and told her that we cannot talk if she is with this guy. It is too much pain for me and it is unfair for the other guy. She got really upset about that but I told her it is what is best for me. She already tried talking to me and said "Baby talk to me." I gave in again and we had sex that night, but I told her that this is finally the last time if you are with this guy. I know she is gonna talk to me once this guy leaves for college, but honestly I have been thinking about it and I really need to move on for good.. But every single time she comes back into my life... I cannot help but give in..

The sex we have is absolutely incredible. That's honestly one of the main reasons why I keep giving in and why I kind of want to keep her around after this guy leaves. What should I do about this whole confusing relationship??

She's cheating on him with you. She is using you for sex Calling you baby, notwithstanding, she doesn't really care about you. She does like having 2 guys chase her.

For your own mental health, you need to stay away from her. She won't give hm up for you. So you have to give her up so you can heal & stay sane. If you are unwilling to walk away from her & stay away, you will stay on this hamster wheel dancing to her tune & continuing to be unhappy.

• Like 1
Clarence_Boddicker

She's on her game, by having 2 guys wrapped around her finger. Maybe she'll try for 3.

• Like 1
Should I tell her that I'm done with her or should I just let it be?

I always think communication is better.

• Author
confident2255

I'm thinking about saying this. "I've had time to think about this whole situation and I can finally say that I am officially done with you. No bullsh*t this time. I'm done chasing after you. If I keep doing this, I'm going to continue hurting myself while you get the best of both worlds. I wish this could've been different.. Goodbye (insert her name), I will always love you.. Don't forget that."

• Author
confident2255
Don't even say it's over. Just stop responding to her. It will make her go insane.

I like that idea better actually :cool:

TaraMaiden2

Read the No Contact Guide in my signature, and "ghodt" her.

I'm sorry, I consider her behaviour low and despicable.

Five her a taste of her on medicine.

Trear her like crap.

After all, she's had no qualms treating the other guy in the same way.

And you?

You grow a backbone, for goodness' sake.

You're acting in a way that is neither morally nor personally attractive.

The fact that you cave every time she calls you 'baby' and crooks her little finger.

I'd rather not use the term 'pathetic'.... :rolleyes::mad:

...But your account of your behaviour and actions is really not doing you any favours.

At all.

No room for sharing.

It's him or you.

Space Ritual
I'm thinking about saying this. "I've had time to think about this whole situation and I can finally say that I am officially done with you. No bullsh*t this time. I'm done chasing after you. If I keep doing this, I'm going to continue hurting myself while you get the best of both worlds. I wish this could've been different.. Goodbye (insert her name), I will always love you.. Don't forget that."

If you really had any intention of ending this you would tell the other poor sap that you are sharing his GF with him. THAT would be a step in the right direction.