[/i

POST IS SUPPOSED TO SAY VERY *CONFUSING* GIRL

]There's this girl I met a few years ago.We were seeing eachother on and off for awhile but our communication level SUCKED. She never tells me how she feels about anything. Also not gonna lie I played the field a bit while I was seeing her because when we weren't an official couple. Over the years we got closer however. We had a falling out and We stopped speaking back in May for a few months but recently I've missed her. Whenever I'd see her around at a mutual friends get together or at clubs or something i'd doing anything to get her attention. Basically throwing myself out there just to get her attention. I tried making small talk with her even and she'd literally ignore me as if I wasn't there.

Eventually while at a party she ended up sitting right beside me. At first when I attempted to speak to her she ignored me but eventually she started to converse with me. We talked and laughed. She opened up more to me.

I went on vacation and I didn't see her for a few weeks. I was in Vegas with my guys. while I was there I sent her a snapchat pic of myself. I figured she'd think of it as an "I miss you" gesture because I'm all the way in Vegas on a night out with the boys and I was thinking of her. She didn't open the message for a few hours and when she finally did open it she didn't respond. In fact I didn't hear from her for four days!! And on the 4th day all she did was poke me on Facebook(-_-) which I didn't respond to.

When I got back in town I seen her out and about. I attempted to say hi to her and she just kept walking as if I didn't say anything. That same night around 12am she called me but she only let the phone ring a few times before hanging up. I called her back. When she answered she said "hi..... I didn't mean to call you.... Well actually I did but.... Never mind" and I said "ok cool" then she asked if I was working and I said "no" and she said "I'll talk to you later" and we both hung up. Later that night she sent me a cute snapchat video of herself smiling and waving at the camera. When I looked at her actual snapchat post she was posting things about how she misses her ex (me, she put my initials) and how she only wants to be with me. She wrote that she wants to feel important to me and meet my family etc....

When she's around me she acts very cold. it's like she's so scared of showing me how she feels that she pushes me away.... I love her. I don't want to fight to get threw this wall she has put up and idk how to get her to be honest with me. I'm not good at reading women especially her. So I figured a women could help me haha

Well, yes I am a woman so I might be able to help. Maybe she is afraid. I mean you too did have a falling out? Maybe she's had other relationships in the past that didn't work out. Why don't you ask her how she feels about you? Not, anything aggressive, just ask her how she feels. Also express how you feel and reassure her that no matter what you guys can be "friends" make her feel safe. She seems like the type to play games, so be wary of that as well. Best of luck!

Tell her just like it is. You like her and would like to be with her, BUT you are not going to play these games....then you give her the choice right there....for her to cut out the crap or you are going to cut her out of your life....

Confrontation is your only way in or out of this situation.

• Author
Tell her just like it is. You like her and would like to be with her, BUT you are not going to play these games....then you give her the choice right there....for her to cut out the crap or you are going to cut her out of your life....

Confrontation is your only way in or out of this situation.

I love that you pointed out that she's playing games!! That's exactly what she does and I feel like she does it to protect herself

What one person calls "playing games" another person calls "playing it safe." It's clear that she doesn't really know what she wants and isn't sure she wants to move forward with you. The fact that you were "playing the field" while the two of you kinda were kinda weren't seeing each other did not go by unnoticed. Also, you gave no details about this "falling out" that the two of you had. Listen, if you like her and want to have a relationship with her, open up and be honest. Are you even sure that you want to go that way? Have the two of you changed in any significant enough way to change the dynamic this time around? Has she suddenly become the communicator that you want her to be or have you decided that you can live with it? I am of the opinion that most break-ups in the dating years are a good thing because the goal is to find a match that will stand the test of time. I hope it works out for you.

• Like 1

There is a possibility her teasing is being done by someone else....like a friend that got a hold of her phone, and placed the messages themselves. You know catfishin ya.

• Author
What one person calls "playing games" another person calls "playing it safe." It's clear that she doesn't really know what she wants and isn't sure she wants to move forward with you. The fact that you were "playing the field" while the two of you kinda were kinda weren't seeing each other did not go by unnoticed. Also, you gave no details about this "falling out" that the two of you had. Listen, if you like her and want to have a relationship with her, open up and be honest. Are you even sure that you want to go that way? Have the two of you changed in any significant enough way to change the dynamic this time around? Has she suddenly become the communicator that you want her to be or have you decided that you can live with it? I am of the opinion that most break-ups in the dating years are a good thing because the goal is to find a match that will stand the test of time. I hope it works out for you.

Last night I got very jealous of her talking to other guys and when she texted me I ignored her. She could see I was reading her messages and I guess she got really pissed because she sent this (copied and paste)

Ok im gonna be 100% honest.... I want you to leave me alone. I don't want to be friends with you. I don't want to have sex with you. I don't want to be your girlfriend. I don't want to converse with you. Ur full of drama and u lie on me a lot. Stop trying to talk to me. Don't try and get my attention. Don't ask me why I'm ignoring you. Just leave me alone. I don't want anything with you. I don't feel the same way I used to about you. You're too immature and play too many games I don't need that in my life. It's not worth it to me anymore. PLEASE do not message me back. I DONT CARE. I'm done. Idc how long I've known you. We have no connection anymore. You did nothing for 2 years but lie about me and hurt me anyway. I don't want anyone bothering me anymore about you. I don't want you talking to me at all.... This has been going on for wayyyy too long and it's lame and redundant. I just need you to stay out of my life. please respect what I'm saying to you. Bye

That's what she sent me