coworker flirting or just being nice???

Is he flirting with me or just beeing nice. Today me and my coworker had break together and during that time he kept having eye contact with with , teasing me throwing popcorn at me and making jokes we kept laughing. Later on I was talking to him and another coworker and when I extended my arm he decide to write his phone number on my arm with a sharpie? He just said "I'm gonna write my phone number okay". Also while I was grabbing food I had trouble doing it so he grabbed my arm and was motioning my body with his as he was helping me (like his arm was on mine while helping me grab something) is he flirting or just being nice? I'm 16 btw

At 16 he's flirting. At 26, I'd say he was an immature idiot.

*an immature idiot who is looking for a GF/sexual partner if single

This guy is a creeper.....can't date mature women his own age.

He's just lookin for sex hun. His behavior is very unprofessional because he is using his job as a dating pool. I'm sure if you dig a little further you will find out you are not the only one.

• Like 2

He's just lookin for sex hun. His behavior is very unprofessional because he is using his job as a dating pool. I'm sure if you dig a little further you will find out you are not the only one.

I assumed the guy in Q was her age, or at least under 18 in which case is behavior is more understandable & less creepy. The older he is the less acceptable this behavior is. Grown men do not throw popcorn or anything else, nor do they pull your pig tails to get your attention

There was no mention of age, and no reason to assume he was a decade older then this girl. So I'm awfully confused why the "immature if he is 26" needed to even be said?

If this guy is 26 then his maturity is irrelevant, 26 yr. old dudes shouldn't be flirting with 16 yr. olds.

Which part of the OP's post does she say anything to suggest he is solely interested in sex?

Specture I just strongly suspect because he is a 26 years old man MAN hitting on a teenage girl, aggressively giving her his number.

I have been through the battle fields of perverts, I have been hit on/ by dirty old men, propositioned by east indian cab drivers, sexually harrassed, assaulted, men exposing themselves in public to me,....pretty much been through it all.....most women have experienced sexual assault/harassment of some kind in their life time.

This girl is sixteen and I want to protect her by warning her to be aware that a man's intentions are not always honorable, and usually sexually motivated.

I bet money on it if she went to her mother about this, she would say the same thing, and warn her promptly to keep her distance from this man. I probably speak for most mature women, a 26 year old man has no business trying to date a 16 year old girl.

This girl doesn't know his intentions, but I DO

I am the ONLY one who threw the # 26 out there. The OP never said how old the guy was.

My attempt at drawing a distinction between boys & men backfired. Teenage boys learning how to flirt do all the things the OP mentioned: throw popcorn, write on the skin, laugh & joke.

While older more experienced men may laugh & joke they don't throw things.

So until the OP comes back & tells us how old this guy is, don't assume he's a creeper.

• Like 1

I get it thanks for the heads up. Well from my experience, when a guy is that aggressive or forward he's lookin for fun because he does it with anything that walks on two legs.....but hey maybe there are some nice guys out there....going out with him will be the only way to know his intentions.

Everywhere I worked when I was a teenager, it was like who is doing who....lol

Given that you are so young, i think he's definately flirting with you, in a cutesy way. Now you've just got to work out whether he's genuinely interested in you, or just flirting.