Youbeenafan

I have been having an affair with my boss, it started 3 years ago when he came into my office and started touching my breast. We currently have a 2 year old together, his wife started working in the office April last year and he still calls me in his office during lunch and has sex with me. I want to stop but every time I try I endup back on his lap. He is the only man that has ever made me squirt and when he makes love to me he just drives me crazy. Our current arrangements work for me he takes care of our son and has put me up in a beautiful home, last year he bought me a range rover for my birthday and this year he bought me an audi. My son spends the weekends at his home with him and his wife. His wife does not know that we have been sleeping together let alone have a child together, he told his wife that he feels bad that my childs father is not involved. Recently he's been talking about leaving his wife and buying a bigger house for us to move in as a family. I do not want that, I feel bad for even sleeping with him but once I got pregnant I could not just get rid of my baby. What should I do or how can I let him down easy?

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

And... As your son gets older and he asks who his daddy is (which all children without a parent present are bound to ask) what do you plan on telling him?

If he lies to his wife, he's probably lying to you, so I wouldn't hold my breath on the "leaving his wife for me."

I think you really need to have a loooooooong soul-search and figure out what is best for you and your son. It's all great and dandy sleeping around, until kids get involved. Your son should be your focus and your priority.

I'd get a lawyer, tell him it's over and make sure the guy pays child support. Oh, and probably find a new job too.

But you know, that's my humble opinion.

So he just came into your office and molested you?

Sounds like he's a real prize...

Tell him you'll expose if he doesn't deliver a BMW.

I don't know who deserves my pity more - the wife (although she sounds naive as f!ck - but then again, he chose her for a reason), you (because you're too weak to get away from toxic situations - you too were chosen for that reason), the poor kid (who never had a say in this and has no chance to develope normally in the current situation) or the other women he messes around with and who too might get pregnant. A lot of nominations.

TaraMaiden2

Fantasies just don't sound the same written down.... :rolleyes:

• Like 3