Boyfriend's friend is trying to steal him from me?!!

I got back with my boyfriend once again.

Same story once again

My boyfriend is a small time actor and has recently joined a new show.

He is a handsome man and has girls drooling over him. He started this project 4 months ago and was initially paired opposite an actress who has very high connections with very famous actors.

My boyfriend has struggled for work for nearly all his life. He has been in the industry for 7 years and did not achieve fame until now.

He is a bit greedy for roles and work and this actress knows really big shots within the industry and so he quickly befriended her.

I had the suspicion that my boyfriend and this actress were upto something because he became friendly with her quite fast and they were taking photos and all together.

He also started following her on instagram, when he rarely follows any female co actress. She had shared 3 photos with him.

She had also started liking pictures he posted , of himself, on instagram.

My boyfriend, ever since he became friendly with her had been appearing a lot on Whatsapp and he wasn't talking to me.

However my boyfriend has been telling people in public that he has been married for quite a while. on UK radio and to top newspapers. He has been saying this since the last 1 year. He never admitted he has a girlfriend but directly says he is married to a girl who is not an actress. He has never shared any photos of us together.

I was really bothered by this actress who was irritating me a lot. Anyway, she had even started copying the photos my boyfriend posted.

If he posted a picture of him with his eyes down, she posted the same kind of picture of herself.

Unfortunately for her, my boyfriend's fans noticed the uncanny similarity and bashed her for lusting after him and called her a homewrecker and such.

After that, she stopped posting photos with my boyfriend and avoided liking photos with him and such.

Before she was called a homewrecker, she would like romantic on-screen photos of them but after the bashing, she stopped.

Last week, my boyfriend disappeared from social networks for at least 15 hours,

The cast and crew of the show were at a party but my boyfriend and his co actress weren't there. And that evening, my boyfriend just vanished from social networks. The actress wasn't invisible like him though.

He came online the next day at 3pm and told me he was extremely frustrated. He didn't say a word after that. I didn't ask him either.

Just 2-3 days after the incident his co actress started sharing love quotes like "maybe love too much and maybe I show too little" , "she didn't need to be saved, she wanted to know someone loved her and wanted her attention" "I cant wait to find someone genuine to shove my love down their throat" "you ll know when someone loves you by the way the treat you" .

And her latest status was " is it easy it to love or be loved"?

I strongly suspect all these love quotes are directed at my boyfriend.

She has been sharing these, maybe 2 days after the day he disappeared from social sites.

My boyfriend has been saying he is married to someone who isn't an actress and has been encouraging this actress to have a relationship with him in secret while she gives indirect hints in public that she's in love?!

What do I do? Am I correct or just paranoid?

Have you actually talked to your bf about how it all makes you feel anxious and that you are not comfortable with their relationship? How about telling him to keep it strictly confined to what is necessary for his professional life and to cut her off in every other way?

If he does not then he is not really worth the effort. He can make his career happen without flirting with her I recon. There might be something going on and it does seem like it is going on... my bf is theatre actor too but he already failed in his career and he told me stories about the relationships between actors, they get close quickly and it often turns into romantic affair...

• Author
Have you actually talked to your bf about how it all makes you feel anxious and that you are not comfortable with their relationship? How about telling him to keep it strictly confined to what is necessary for his professional life and to cut her off in every other way?

If he does not then he is not really worth the effort. He can make his career happen without flirting with her I recon. There might be something going on and it does seem like it is going on... my bf is theatre actor too but he already failed in his career and he told me stories about the relationships between actors, they get close quickly and it often turns into romantic affair...

Any sure sign of their fling ??

You aren't secure enough to date a "famous" actor. The flirting with costars is par for the course. If you can't handle it -- & not many can -- get out.

I don't think you are paranoid but it's not going to stop.

Lois_Griffin
Last week, my boyfriend disappeared from social networks for at least 15 hours,

The cast and crew of the show were at a party but my boyfriend and his co actress weren't there. And that evening, my boyfriend just vanished from social networks. The actress wasn't invisible like him though.

He came online the next day at 3pm and told me he was extremely frustrated. He didn't say a word after that. I didn't ask him either.

How sad that you young people live your entire lives online. I don't even know what to say to that type of childishness. EVERYTHING you've mentioned in this post has to do with ONLINE nonsense.

What do I do? Am I correct or just paranoid?

What I'd do is live my live authentically, not online. I wouldn't spend 24 hours a day skimming social media to find out where my boyfriend is and who he's talking to and who he's quoting and what he's thinking and what his status is and where he's going and who he's talking to or following or liking, etc. etc. etc. Put down the damned cell phone or iPad and actually live your life in real time.

I swear to God I'm starting to feel like I live in some kind of alternate universe.

Lastly, those in the 'business' are some of the biggest whores on the planet. I lived with a guy that produced films. The constant bull-crap going on made my head bleed.

• Like 2

So here you are again complaining about who he tells his status to, who he doesn't, and what is he doing with that actress thing again.. You have been told to either A) tell him whatever to make you feel more comfortable/ make changes B) put up with it and stop being paranoid or C) breakup with him because obviously your lifestyles are not compatible.

We have been through this before and you are going to get the same advice. So I'm assuming you really haven't done anything about it since the last time you posted about him.

Is this relationship really worth it ?

It's seems to stress you out more than anything else.

Does he take you out to meet any of these people at social events or are you a secret?

Maybe you need to date a regular guy who doesn't have an excuse to flirt.

You aren't secure enough to date a "famous" actor. The flirting with costars is par for the course. If you can't handle it -- & not many can -- get out.

I don't think you are paranoid but it's not going to stop.

I somewhat disagree in terms of flirting being par for the course. You don't have to flirt with your co stars, adults should be able to control themselves and if they can't they do not belong in relationships.

I don't care what profession you are in..it does not give you the right to disrespect your partner. Okay, he can tell the world he is "married" and stuff, but he needs to stop actually flirting with other women, etc. if he wants to stay in this relationship.

I'm just saying..it almost seems like you were saying this her thing to work through. That is only half true. She needs to sit the boyfriend down and say the disrespectful behavior needs to stop or the relationship is over. That is all there is. If he can't control himself from flirting with other women, no matter his profession, that is his problem to get over. He should stay single or just have casual flings if he can't act like an adult and be respectful to his girlfriend. You do not get a pass to be disrespectful just because you have a certain job.

Edited by Spectre