"If you're lucky you'll find out."

jklmnadff7689

I met a girl on a dating site recently. One of the questions that is stated on each person's profile is "What is your best feature?" All the girls I have talked to say things such as their smile, their eyes, their sense of humor. The girl I am talking to selected "if you're lucky, you'll find out."

Is that a sexual thing? Is she basically saying her best feature is sex?

She is basically saying that if she likes you and you pursue her properly (to her standards), you will get to see her best feature whatever that may be.

It is basically a gamble. Her best feature could be either positive or negative.

Just keep that in mind. Personally, I wouldn't bother but if you prefer such mystery, more power to you.

• Like 2
  • Author
jklmnadff7689
She is basically saying that if she likes you and you pursue her properly (to her standards), you will get to see her best feature whatever that may be.

It is basically a gamble. Her best feature could be either positive or negative.

Just keep that in mind. Personally, I wouldn't bother but if you prefer such mystery, more power to you.

Thanks for the reply! My mind tells me she is saying sex but I definitely don't want to automatically throw away somebody just because an assumption.

Thanks for the reply! My mind tells me she is saying sex but I definitely don't want to automatically throw away somebody just because an assumption.

Like you, I prefer not to assume. However, I also have to admit that I have to consider ALL options as to what she means and, needless to say, if she has to "hide" it for whatever reason, it is typically something that isn't a good thing.

But, like I said, I am making an assumption and it is also possible that her best feature is very much positive and wants to find someone willing to take the chance to find out instead of just reading it on her profile, making it even more special to him and to her.

So it is up to you, really. If you feel you want to try, by all means, good ahead. I wish you the best of luck if you do.

• Like 1
  • Author
jklmnadff7689
Like you, I prefer not to assume. However, I also have to admit that I have to consider ALL options as to what she means and, needless to say, if she has to "hide" it for whatever reason, it is typically something that isn't a good thing.

But, like I said, I am making an assumption and it is also possible that her best feature is very much positive and wants to find someone willing to take the chance to find out instead of just reading it on her profile, making it even more special to him and to her.

So it is up to you, really. If you feel you want to try, by all means, good ahead. I wish you the best of luck if you do.

Thank you very much for your perspective!

PegNosePete

Why would you throw someone out because they believe they are good at sex?

That doesn't seem very sensible, to me.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to this kind of thing. If you like what you see, message/meet. If not, don't. Don't hang on every single word because a real-life meeting has much more relevance to your relationship than a couple of words on a dating site.

• Like 2

It's a tactic she uses to entice a guys interest. I have used this tactic myself and it worked quite well. Being mysterious/teasing is part of the dance/flirtation. She is planting a seed, letting you assume she could be good at sex, blowjobs, etc whatever your imagination leads you to believe. Could be pure manipulation, by a fat chick with a cute face.

• Like 3

Maybe it's her cooking. Maybe it's her empathy / being a good listener.

It's probably a sexy thing but not necessarily. The brain is the biggest sex organ after all.

• Like 3
  • Author
jklmnadff7689

Well, last night I found out the truth. This woman is a prostitute. She also has been seeing other men in a dating way. But works at a brothel 5 nights a week. Our relationship of months ended last night.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle
Well, last night I found out the truth. This woman is a prostitute. She also has been seeing other men in a dating way. But works at a brothel 5 nights a week. Our relationship of months ended last night.

Oh my goodness - I didn't see that coming!! :laugh:

It takes all kinds I guess.

• Like 2
  • Author
jklmnadff7689
Oh my goodness - I didn't see that coming!! :laugh:

It takes all kinds I guess.

I didn't either. We've been together for two months. I found out she was cheating. I contacted the guy. He told me he met her in a brothel. He claims they are getting married. He says her prostitution or the fact she cheats on him doesn't bother him at all. He's a bigger man than me. Stupid, but much more tolerant.

Michelle ma Belle
I didn't either. We've been together for two months. I found out she was cheating. I contacted the guy. He told me he met her in a brothel. He claims they are getting married. He says her prostitution or the fact she cheats on him doesn't bother him at all. He's a bigger man than me. Stupid, but much more tolerant.

Yikes!! :eek:

I sure hope you were practicing safe sex.

Smackie gave the best explanation. She's probably just being flirty and that does NOT mean that she's loose or easy. So, don't read too much into that.

If there's interest with both parties than take time to explore each other first. See if you like each other. Get to know her as a person and see if there's any chemistry there. Then, go from there. If you go for it, then tae your time and enjoy each others company. And maybe intimacy will come later.

stillafool

For goodness sakes guys, she is a prostitute! She's saying her best feature is her Vagina!:laugh:

• Like 2

Well, while I did mention about keeping your eyes open, I certainly didn't see THIS coming.

Amazing. Sorry you had to go through that. I wouldn't be able to believe it either.