Odd airline experience

VedderisBetter

I started chatting it up with a lady I sat right next to on a plane I was just on. She's 52 and quite a bit older than me and married. Lol she seemed a little flirty and told me she was from Austin and asked me if I'm going to Austin, TX ever. I said I might and said if I do we should keep in contact on Facebook and she gave me her business card which included her email and cell phone. Before this exchange she went into detail about how she's with her husband only to get his parents money when they die so they can move to key west and started complaining about how depressed her husband is and how she thought she could fix his depression but hasn't been successful at that. She is in sales so I'm sure she's used to talking. She did say I'm sweet and that she wished she knew someone my age who was single. I was tempted to say I'm attracted to older women but didn't lol.

Was she just being friendly?

SycamoreCircle

She was just being a perfect profile for Season 15: Episode 3: Unsolved Mysteries: FRAUD/MURDER.

Narrator: Virginia Wesson was a femme fatale who loved luring younger men into a convoluted web of deceit and lies.

Victim Silhouette: She told me that I made her feel young. She had me sign a life insurance policy. It all seemed very natural.

Dork Vader

Sounds like there is potential for more to happen...

But I would urge you too use caution. People that use other people for things such as money have very low morals. There is a good chance you'll get taken advantage in some way or another. You'll more then likely get hurt, or caught in a web of manipulation and drama.

If you believe in karma you should also consider the consequences too those actions.

Looks like she's very open to a lot more than being friends. I mean telling a stranger she's just with her husband till his parents die. I have to boy that's cold. Do you really want to be friends with somone like this? Your call obviously.