I am in total anguish

Somuchpain1

I have to make this long story short... Me and my ex dated for four years and had a child by accident... Things got really rocky and I went away to rehab due to drug use... She also never cared for me and treated me horribly. When I went away to rehab I believe she had sex with two of my best friends and possibly a threesome.. I don't know for sure but am pretty positive from what I do know. I Confronted both of my friends and they said no but we're very nervous and short. I can't begin to describe the anguish betrayal, and still lieing to me? I just don't know how to feel... Fast forward a year and a half and she's now married at 22 and pregnant again with a 30 year old guy she married... I'm over her and him but can't get over if she had sex with my two best friends.. They will never tell me obviously, it's too serious... I do not know where to go from here.. I feel embarrassed and emasculated .. I feel like such a loser that my friends and her could do this... It makes me feel like I'm not a man and things like this will always happen because people don't respect me and think they can get with any girl I'm with... Idk there's a chance they didn't do it but I'm pretty positive it happened and it's killing me inside

You have no evidence that she did this, just your belief? what is that based on? If not concrete fact you have to stop beating yourself up about something that is not true.

What are your sponsors & rehab people telling you to do? Just be careful this doesn't lead you back down the rabbit hole.

• Like 1
  • Author
Somuchpain1

I do have some sort of fact... But it's basically off them being sketchy and I know she texted them at that time

I do have some sort of fact... But it's basically off them being sketchy and I know she texted them at that time

Texting is not the same as having sex.

Them being sketchy is supposition, not fact.

• Author
Somuchpain1

Not only suspicion... She cheated on me twice at the end... With two people I didn't know as well... In the beginning she cheated with one of my friends... Not From what I've gathered I am fairly certain she has done this and would to know what I can do about it... My friend speaks very ambiguously and doesn't want to confess but I'll confront him and he'll say no and then later on he'll say " do you remember when you had sex with one of our best friends girls ".. Trying to relive himself of the guilt.. My ex is a slut and would do that

Dump your friends and be glad of that big bullet you dodged. Wishing you a good, ever-lasting recovery from drugs. Also, have the baby DNA tested, sounds like she'd jump into bed with any human being she sees.

• Like 1
  • Author
Somuchpain1

Thank you for your replies. Someone has told me they did.. They were bragging about gang banging a milf...I almost feel like committing suicide right now... She lied about everything she would never do to me... We have 5 close friends and two of them did this and it's going to be hard to be with my other three friends without seeing these two... I confronted them and they are denying it and even worse getting angry... People know as they had bragged about it... I can't explain what I'm feeling but I feel like I don't have anyone

You have to let go. Seriously. Why are you in so much pain?

Here's what you need to focus on:

You're clean and must stay clean

You have a child

Be grateful she's married to someone else.

Stop the self loathing, if you think they did it, don't talk to them.

Channel your energies to positive stuff.

A year and a half later? She is married and pregnant. Cheated many times that you know of and your dramatizing about what you don't know? Thoughts of suicide? Cmon bro, get it together. YOU SHOULD BE FEELING SORRY FOR HER HUSBAND, NOT YOURSELF!!!

Get in shape, start running and be eternally grate full

WOW. Don't want to call you out but that's ridiculous. Stay sober

Edited by 66Charger
  • Like 1
AGoodFriend
Y

Be grateful she's married to someone else.

This. She is now his problem. Poor guy might already be going through it. You just keep focusing on your recovery. Once you heal totally, you will be ready for another go round. You suffered a crushing blow my friend, and I know the pain because I have gone through something similar in my earlier years.

Know that once you have healed and completed a successful recovery, love will find you.