Should I break things off??

Confusedchica

My exbf and I just recently started trying to get back together. A few days after we got back in contact I got a text from a girlfriend of mine telling me that she currently was watching him following some 19 year old girl around flirting with her. She was watching him and giving me a play by play.

I met up with him around 2am that night. I immediately asked him about it and he got upset and threatened to go home. He said ppl shouldn't be texting me stupid things to my phone and at first he was very defensive saying things like we aren't together and he can do what he wants. After that he started explaining himself saying things like he was only giving her a phone charger. He said he only talks to her and they text sometimes.

I got another phone call yesterday saying that my friends saw him hanging around with her and that they didn't want to tell me so I'm just tired of hearing the drama and I'm not going to be competing with a teenager. He's 28 I'm 24. I feel like this is ridiculous. I want to just tell him that if he wants to chase 19 yr olds then I'll just leave. Idk what to do but I don't want to be made out as an idiot.

Should I lay out an ultimatum ?? Dump him ?? Or what?? I just feel so uneasy

PegNosePete

You can't "dump" him because you're not even together.

But if I were you I would not see him again.

He seems to enjoy playing the field and has little regard for your feelings.

• Like 1

Ultimatums don't work. His behavior is telling you that hes not serious about getting back together with you. He still wants to play the field. Armed with that knowledge, do what you think is best for yourself.

He tried to keep you around for hookups while he searches for a GF. Go back to no contact for good, I can smell the drama from here.