life as a cheater

I am a man 35 years old i have being cheated and you suffer a lot. it is devastating. But i once read that a cheater life is not easy too. that the part that cheats also suffer. is there any testimony that a cheater can tell me. How is life when you are cheating? is it exciting? Thanks

BlackOpsZombieGirl
I am a man 35 years old i have being cheated and you suffer a lot. it is devastating. But i once read that a cheater life is not easy too. that the part that cheats also suffer. is there any testimony that a cheater can tell me. How is life when you are cheating? is it exciting? Thanks

:rolleyes:

Huh?! The life of a cheater is "not easy either"?: That the cheater "also suffers"???:confused: I hope that you're joking and that this is a troll post.

If this post is real, then...OMG.

Look, the cheater DOES *NOT* SUFFER. The cheater **CAUSES SUFFERING** to the innocent person THEY ARE CHEATING ON.

The only way a cheater "suffers" is when they are CAUGHT.

Thought I'd clear up this misconception for ya.

• Like 3
DJOkawari

Mostly it depends on the why the cheater is cheating. At the very least there is the life that falls apart when they are caught. Usually, they liked that life enough to stay in it. That's obviously a negative.

Often though, there is a deficiency that they are trying to remedy. Cheating obviously doesn't remedy it. The guilt and stress is undertaken for absolutely no reason. Cheaters continue to have the other problems people have in their lives simultaneously as well. It's like a second job that doesn't pay aka any other sort of addiction.