Confess, and pray he's willing to forgive and work through it.

If not, you really got the consequence coming to you....

• Like 1
JohnsonBaby

Don't confess and don't do it again . Forgive yourself .once you tell he/she won't never truly trust u again and will resent you before eventually hurting u back.

Space Ritual
What to do?

More information is needed in order to give you any advice that would perhaps be beneficial to you.

Would you mind letting us know exactly what happened, please?

• Like 1
Space Ritual
Don't confess and don't do it again . Forgive yourself .once you tell he/she won't never truly trust u again and will resent you before eventually hurting u back.

What a crock of ****.

• Like 6

Let your partner go then work on yourself and work on developing healthy boundaries. There is never, ever, ever any excuse to cheat on someone.

• Like 4

This is what you should do:

1. Admit to what you've done. (That takes courage you might not possess.)

2. Begin therapy, and find the faults in yourself that led you to do what you did.

3. Continue in therapy and mend yourself. (At the moment, you're broken.)

Good luck.

Edited by Satu
  • Like 3
JohnsonBaby

Why you guys always bring up the "confessing " part . No one takes that well ,I know a woman who hates her husband after he confessed about his affair .

I think not saying it and work on yourself and the reasons why you cheated is a better idea . Some people are selfish and don't even

Put much thought into it .

Why you guys always bring up the "confessing " part . No one takes that well ,I know a woman who hates her husband after he confessed about his affair .

I think not saying it and work on yourself and the reasons why you cheated is a better idea . Some people are selfish and don't even

Wouldn't you want the choice? Would you want to live a lie and not even know it?

Think outside the box a little.

• Like 2
Space Ritual

Obviously that last sentence fits you perfectly.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 4

Most people don't feel good about being a liar.

The highest form of disrespect you can show a partner/spouse is being unfaithful to them, you can only take the meaning of the action one way and that is personally. When your exposed please don't use the bullsh*t line, "I never meant to hurt you," because you will be expected to explain what exactly you did mean while you were sweating and exchanging bodily fluids with the other man. If you are something even lower than a liar and a cheat you'll probably talk yourself into keeping the secret from him thereby taking away another one of his choices. People that commit themselves to each other are expected to honour their commitments. They are supposed to protect the person they love when they are not there to do it themselves, not fu*k them.

Do the right thing and tell him what you have done before you get yourself into it any deeper. If you can't be honest, break up with him because no relationship built on lies, deception and infidelity will survive long term. Get yourself into counselling so you don't fu*k up your next relationship.

• Like 3

It's great that you've sat down and thought how you could come out save from cheating but a relationship is made of 2 people. It's not all about the cheater.

• Like 1