Playing games

Anna sorella

My BF of 2 years and I broke up a few weeks ago. He started to act really cold and distant and I didn't know why. We have the same friends so we'd see each other a lot still. Friends would tell me that he said he doesn't want to talk to me because I would spread our business. In my own defense, I didn't spread our business. I only gushed about him to a lot of ppl because I really love him. I didn't realize ppl switch things up and would turn it into gossip.

We weren't getting along when we were around eachother. So a few weeks passed and I finally decided to call him. I called him around 12 am and we argued about what's going on between us. He said he's tired of ppl questioning him about things that go on between us. He gave me names of ppl that told him things and I was shocked to learn one name was someone I REALLY trusted. So I apologized to him but he was very cold. He said it annoys him that our business is known to everyone. Even though I only told a few close friends some problems we were having I didn't know they'd tell everyone. I figured we were close. I could tell he was angry during the phone call because I would tell him he isn't usually that rude to me and his respond would be like "I'm never nice to u" He was saying things to push my buttons. The argument during the phone call gave me the impression that he wants to be done. He ended it with u stay ur way and I'll stay mine type of thing. I knew it was bad because ppl told him about things I may have said during a break up last summer. We've broken up like this before but never had an argument like we did.

I ended up hanging up on him eventually because we were getting upset. After about 29 minutes he adds me on social network site and then send me a pic of himself laying him bed..... I was VERY confused because we had just got off the phone from our argument about 20 minutes prior. Idk what type of game he's playing or if he doesn't want to separate but I responded to the pic with question marks. He didn't say anything.... I don't know what his deal is its like he wants to play games instead of resolving the issue or if he wants me to chase after him. It seems like he's gonna need time to get over it but also that he is still mad. Or as if he was trying to get into my head by immediately messaging me online after we fought.

Id like to move forward with him. I've learned my lesson about keeping my mouth shut and how u can't trust ppl. I don't know where his head is at or what type of games he's playing or what he wants to do. I feel like I should just give him space and time. He said I create drama and he's tired of it. His message threw me off though. And him adding me as a friend online right after. It's not like he mistaked me for someone else because my name is my first and last name on the site. I'm missing him so much at the moment tho I just don't know how we can move forward with the games

Michelle ma Belle

It does sound strange that he would do that after tell you that he's basically done with you. It's impossible to read his mind and comment about what is true intentions are. Since you've had fights like this before and broken up before, it just adds to the confusion.

Regardless, my initial reaction to your post makes me think he's probably playing some kind of silly game, like he's taunting you. Almost like he's punishing you for what you did and knowing you still want to be with him. Does that make sense?

If it were me, I'd learn from my mistakes and give him the space he claims he wants. I would also DELETE him from whatever social network he suddenly and unexpectedly added you to.

Why torture yourself and give into his games?

Sure you want him back and there is probably a good chance you'll get back together yet again but for right now, save your dignity and stop chasing him or falling for his charms. Time for everyone to grow up.

Good luck.