caught him finally

My husband of 22 years dumped me the beginning of Nov. he blamed me but never gave me a direct reason. He was defensive and rude for a couple of years before that and treated me and the kids like crap.I filed and he has been staying here four days out of the week and takes off on the weekend.We are still Married. Yesterday he pocket called me I heard him talking to another woman.They were talking about charging something for her on my credit card and basically about building their new life. It included screwing me. I left a message that I heard everything and they better not use my card.Later I called him back and told him to come and get his things and get out that I heard everything. He said what did you hear I told him about the card.He said I did not do anything as he always does.I told him to cut the s--- that I know I heard everything. He got quite I said now that the news is out to bring his brave OW with him and come get your stuff he is no longer welcome she can take care of him. He never showed up I did not think he would. I am so hurt I also found a list of test done on him for Aids and STD. I wonder how long he has been lying to me. I got real sick for four years and he failed me. I hope he gets everything back ten fold. I swear the morals of people.

• Like 1

Well at least now you know.

Get yourself tested. Get him off all your credit cards.

• Like 4

Phone the bank and cancel your credit cards, and clean out the accounts. TBH I would have held back on the confrontation and prepared.

• Like 4

Oh and.......what a f ing dick he is. I just don't get how damn thoughtless, selfish some people can be all because they want a sexual relationship with someone else. It's sickening.

To add, change the locks, and put his crap out on the front lawn with a sign that says "cheating husband".

• Like 3
  • Author

Have to get him off cards today and make an appointment with Dr.I filed but we have not gone to court. So funny how he told me we are still married and not to do anything with a man until were divorced. So funny how they are paranoid of you doing something when their doing it. He kept saying don't divorce me till summer and he was the one that asked for it. What is he waiting for. I guess it does not mater we have a court date the 5th of may. I was going to make an agreement with him but not now. How long has he done this and why did he kick me when I was sick and down I will never know but I do know I tried everything to make this 22 marrige work. Dang this hurts.

Have to get him off cards today and make an appointment with Dr.I filed but we have not gone to court. So funny how he told me we are still married and not to do anything with a man until were divorced. So funny how they are paranoid of you doing something when their doing it. He kept saying don't divorce me till summer and he was the one that asked for it. What is he waiting for.

To get his new life financed on your credit card while he was still married to you and to leave you with the bill.

I guess it does not mater we have a court date the 5th of may. I was going to make an agreement with him but not now. How long has he done this and why did he kick me when I was sick and down I will never know but I do know I tried everything to make this 22 marrige work. Dang this hurts.

That's so messed up, scatterd. Sorry you're going through this.

• Like 5

I'm sorry you had to waste so much time and waited until you finally caught him. Get a different card though.

• Like 1
Oh and.......what a f ing dick he is. I just don't get how damn thoughtless, selfish some people can be all because they want a sexual relationship with someone else. It's sickening.

To add, change the locks, and put his crap out on the front lawn with a sign that says "cheating husband".

This is TERRIBLE advice. She can’t just toss him and his possessions out and change the locks – especially if the home is jointly owned or if his name is on the lease. She must do it LEGALLY or she may very well get herself arrested. If she is stupid enough to change the locks he can bust in a window/door. If she calls the police they will tell her they can’t arrest a man for breaking into his own home. The "cheating husband" sign would be childish and could be used against her in court. OP – don’t be foolish – do it LEGALLY.

This is TERRIBLE advice. She can’t just toss him and his possessions out and change the locks – especially if the home is jointly owned or if his name is on the lease. She must do it LEGALLY or she may very well get herself arrested. If she is stupid enough to change the locks he can bust in a window/door. If she calls the police they will tell her they can’t arrest a man for breaking into his own home. The "cheating husband" sign would be childish and could be used against her in court. OP – don’t be foolish – do it LEGALLY.

Oh just relax....it was supposed to be funny.

• Like 1

Oh. I didn't realize the OP was seeking jokes and teehee/haha/yukyuk replies. Appeared she was posting about a serious matter.And I'm relaxed, but thanks for your concern.

OP - if I read your initial post right, were you not already filing for divorce?

It seems your marriage has been on the skids for the last few years, and he had made it quite clear late last year, so it was only a matter of time before it was officially over. Given the context of that I don't see why either of you seeing other people is such a huge sin. You are still married on paper but for practical purposes mot so much anymore. The credit card matter I totally understand why you are furious on that. Whether this woman or another was on the scene a few ago after you got unwell and things started going downhill, you wont know for sure (at this stage anyway). I understand why you are mad, but just imo it should be more that he abandoned you & the marriage when you became unwell rather than see other woman post break up.

Oh. I didn't realize the OP was seeking jokes and teehee/haha/yukyuk replies. Appeared she was posting about a serious matter.And I'm relaxed, but thanks for your concern.

The OP liked it......

• Like 1

OP

Does he earn more or you?

Make sure you get the best attorney and get everything that is rightfully yours. He wants to screw you over. Don't trust him. I'm sure he's had this OW all the time. That's why he wants a divorce. But he doesn't want to look bad.

Well if it were me, I'd expose his nastiness, so he can be seen for who he really is. You are better of without him. Good luck to the OW and him, they deserve each other. As well as being a liar, now he wants to effectively steal from you.

Use this anger to see him as irrelevant.

• Like 1

What a piece of malignant calfsnot this guy is. So sorry for you. Close those cards right now and get any money that's yours put into only your name and make sure his isn't a second signature on anything. What a piece of crap! And she's a piece of crap too if she thinks his plan was just okay!

• Like 1

I'm sorry that you are going through this! Please be strong and look out for yourself because this selfish d$&k is only looking out for himself. Do you have a support system?

• Like 1
Oh just relax....it was supposed to be funny.

Some might take it seriously. And the Op might have seen the humor but others in a similar situation might actually follow such "advice" and find themselves in a legal quagmire.