Is it worth it, is SHE worth it?

Hey, I recently started dating this girl about 4 months ago and the relationship started pretty bad... with me, while we were talking, seeing that she had been talking to and asking numerous other guys to come over at night. She has had sex with about 8-9 other guys on campus and is quite known leading to me having trust issues. She made a change and isn't cheating, as far as I know, but she is very flirtatious and doesn't act the best when she's drunk. Despite me doing my wrongs, I have talked to her about changing her behavior and she doesn't see a problem with it so she sees no need to fix anything despite flirting right in front of my face. I'm not perfect either, but all of this leads to many fights and little arguments. She's been through a lot and every guy she's ever dated or had sex with has played her and messed around on her. I know she loves me and I love her too... but is it worth all of this?

greaterdevil
Hey, I recently started dating this girl about 4 months ago and the relationship started pretty bad... with me, while we were talking, seeing that she had been talking to and asking numerous other guys to come over at night. She has had sex with about 8-9 other guys on campus and is quite known leading to me having trust issues. She made a change and isn't cheating, as far as I know, but she is very flirtatious and doesn't act the best when she's drunk. Despite me doing my wrongs, I have talked to her about changing her behavior and she doesn't see a problem with it so she sees no need to fix anything despite flirting right in front of my face. I'm not perfect either, but all of this leads to many fights and little arguments. She's been through a lot and every guy she's ever dated or had sex with has played her and messed around on her. I know she loves me and I love her too... but is it worth all of this?

no.

so she cheated on you and still won't stop flirting with other dudes in front of you? that seems really disrespectful to me.

• Like 2
  • Author

She hasn't cheated while we've been in a relationship but she sometimes send flirty messages to guys, always is looking at her ex which is someone who just had sex with her and played her... stuff like that is just very disrespectful to me and leaves me lost.

• Like 1

I hope you're only f-buddies with her when you write "relationship". You can't seriously consider a girl like this to be girlfriend material.

• Like 1

How do you know she loves you? From what you wrote, I barely think she likes you.

She wants to have fun not be tied down in a serious relationship. If you want monogamy, she's not your girl. If you want to have a good time, she's the ticket.

But do not try to change her into some ideal of the perfect GF. It's not who she is right now.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Nope, not worth it. She isn't the one. I don't understand what you find lovable about a girl who doesn't behave as though she loves you.

• Like 1
Space Ritual

WHAT?

4 Months and you know it's love? Come on man. I take it you two are very young. Move on so you don't develop trust issues later in life. Life is way too short to invest time in a relationship with this girl. Dude she is a time bomb of drama just waiting to happen.

• Like 1

You both are in college....college/uni is not a place for committed relationships! Just enjoy playing the field.....it's a smorgasbord of girls there, take advantage!

• Like 3
You both are in college....college/uni is not a place for committed relationships! Just enjoy playing the field.....it's a smorgasbord of girls there, take advantage!

It's completely possible to have a committed relationship in college. Lots of people have met and married their significant other while in college.

I just don't get specifically saying a place is or is not meant for committed relationships. If a person wants to go around banging every guy they meet fine, but I don't think they should blame it on the fact they are in college. They should blame it on the fact that is just who they are.