Cheater Cheater pumkin eater!

Since the dawn of damn time I've always cheated.

There have simply been on exception where I have never cheated, only then I got cheated on, and that lead me to continue to rip off.

I am a plain out selfish whore.

I hate this about myself, because usually the men I cheat with in a sense have in common. They cast their friends before me, they put work before me, everything usually before me.

I'll be a serious girl for close to six months, only if they don't do what I desire, or love me the way I desire. I commonly go off to find somebody who will.

My ex girlfriend recently, she really never hurt me. She actually never did anything amiss to me, but I did what I practiced.

I am looking deep inside myself for this one. I was mixed up because I’ve never had dated a girl before, but at the final stage, beside her loving me that is her crime to me.

I tell myself I did love her, I did want to be happy with her, but I didn't let go of my past for her. I didn't change for her. I didn't want that to change. I want them both. I want her and my past. It made me feel so comfortable!

Her last text is killing me, "Why would you do that to me, knowing i can never forgive you?"

I get myself thinking about her so much. The pain I've imposed upon her. Others before me has done it to her, and I know this and notwithstanding I nevertheless did what I practiced. I might be the worst person she has ever been with in the history of her dating life.

Well she dated a crack head, so ehhh.

The final time she was acted with me, she wept in front of me. It snapped me hard, and I was a serious girl. I was, she read my old messages from here got me sent back to hell. If she reads this or not, I don't worry.

I am so sorry that I hurt you. I am sad that I couldn't be more dependable for you. It's my choices that lead me here and I'll never get to be part of your life again, and that's the regret I'll live for until the end of time.

Don't get into relationships with people you care about or would like to keep as friends in your life. Problem solved.