Lifelong OM

LifelongCheater

I'm a lifelong cheater. I even cheated on girlfriends back when I was a teenager. I love the high of new love and the thrill of the hunt. I also have learned that forbidden fruit is the sweetest fruit of all.

I've been married twice. Once in my early 20's, to the mother of my 2 now-adult kids. I cheated on her with her sister and her best friend. I was married later in my early 30's. No kids. I cheated on her with her best friend and one of her co-workers.

I can talk literally any woman into bed. I'm not bragging, I'm actually here to offer advice from the perspective of one of the best cheaters in the history of philandering.

It helps that I'm very alpha, educated, intelligent, stay in great shape, and have a very successful career. I also know that women are biologically wired to fall for a man's line of bullsh*t and I use that to my advantage. I'm in my late 40's now and the hunting grounds are even more fertile among married 40-something's. I don't plan on ever marrying again but I have affairs with married women as often as possible. It helps that I travel a lot for work.

For the fellas, the longer you're married, the more comfortable you get with your wife and you stop trying to woo her. I don't blame you, I would too. Things get stale. It happens. That's exactly what I look for and I never have to look far. The women that think they'd never have an affair are actually easy targets because their guard is down. All the things that husbands won't say to them, I will. They are so needy for attention and affirmation. It's a drug to married women and I am very good at providing that drug. The more wholesome the married woman is the bigger the turn on for me.

I know what I am. I've done a lot of self-reflection. If there is a hell I am surely headed there. I'll be joined, however, by all the women I've corrupted. That's the thrill for me. The forbidden fruit. If an AP of mine actually gets divorced or separated to be with me (and it has happened more than a few times over the last few decades) then I almost immediately lose the attraction to them. Then they just become another nagging woman I'm in a relationship with.

I have been with hundreds of women over the last 3 decades. 99% of them are married. My hunting grounds are gyms, work, conferences, Girl's Nights Out, and even support groups.

If you're a good empathetic listener, physically attractive, and a strong shoulder to lean on, married women will drop their pants for you with very little effort. I know all the lies to tell and I'm a very convincing liar. Whenever a male friend of mine gets married he usually pulls away from our friendship because he fears I'll go after his wife. He's wise to do that, if she's good looking then I would go after her and I'm fully confident I'd get her.

Now middle-aged I know how to spot ladies that are going into their mid-life crisis and that's a big window of opportunity. Kids are grown and she realizes the opportunities she missed. She starts working on herself. She goes to the gym. I'll spot her right away. I can be really charming. I show her the attention her husband hasn't shown her in years. I say all the right things. Do I love her? No. Does she think I do? Yes.

In this modern age America I live in it's so easy to bag married women. Even if they end it with a letter of NC I can get them to go back on it. I'll contact them anyway with the story that I've never known real love until I met her. She fills a hole in my heart that I thought couldn't be filled. She makes me want to be a better man. With her by my side there's nothing we can't accomplish together. She's all I think about. I know she loves me too. We have a connection stronger than anything I've ever felt (the ladies LOVE that "connection" line). I'd say I have about a 75% success rate getting them to break their NC.

I know I'm a bad person and I accept that. Still, this is what turns me on and I'll continue. The hunt for married women is such a turn on. Getting them to do really decadent things they'd never do with their husbands is amazing. Soccer moms, PTA members, etc. are even hotter. Church-going religious women are hotter yet. It's like the more decadent the affair the hotter it is for me.

A friend asks me if I fear a jilted husband showing up to kill me. No I don't because 99% of jilted husbands are beta males. If they weren't their wives wouldn't have fallen for my bullsh*t.

I'm happy to discuss any of my experiences, techniques, or anything you might want to know if you're a lady thinking your AP really loves you or if you're a BS who would like some insight into how we get your spouses to betray you. I have 30+ years experience as a cheater and am happy to help.

purplesorrow

Can you help by giving me back the 3 minutes I spent reading this? Ughhh. Never met an alpha that had to declare it.

• Like 11
  • Author
LifelongCheater
Can you help by giving me back the 3 minutes I spent reading this? Ughhh. Never met an alpha that had to declare it.

Just trying to help. I see so many BS's with questions. I see so many WW's debating leaving hubby for OM. I offer the perspective of the cheater.

purplesorrow
Just trying to help. I see so many BS's with questions. I see so many WW's debating leaving hubby for OM. I offer the perspective of the cheater.

Your perspective is of your situation. You can't answer for anyone else.

• Author
LifelongCheater
Since you're such a skillful liar, why would we believe anything you post here?

I'm not hunting here. I never lie without purpose. No point in it.

• Author
LifelongCheater
Your perspective is of your situation. You can't answer for anyone else.

But I've been involved with hundreds of WW's over the years and actually had quite a few dealings with BH's. Nothing ever violent, they just wanted to know the details. Some even asked me (of all people) how I got their wife to do this and how could they win her back. I'm always happy to talk with them very honestly. Hopefully I've helped some of them. I have no ill-will toward them.

I'm in my late 40's now and the hunting grounds are even more fertile among married 40-something's... but I have affairs with married women as often as possible.

too funny, because this is very true. i believe because time is of the essence, much less b.s. --- they have to get back to their family.

i have a friend i hang with that could have written this.

• Like 1
purplesorrow
But I've been involved with hundreds of WW's over the years and actually had quite a few dealings with BH's. Nothing ever violent, they just wanted to know the details. Some even asked me (of all people) how I got their wife to do this and how could they win her back. I'm always happy to talk with them very honestly. Hopefully I've helped some of them. I have no ill-will toward them.

Still just your experience. Some people have regrets, you do not. Some people are remourseful, you are not. Some people hate what they became, you do not. Some people are tourtured over how they allowed themselves to betray the ones they loved, you are not. You can not speak for someone who no longer wanted to stand where you do. I'm pretty certain most would not want you as their spokesperson. You have already declared all that we can learn from you. You cheat because you are selfish, care only about yourself and don't mind helping to destroy families as long as you get your dick wet. But please, what else would you like to teach us?

• Like 1

Is there a place on LS for fantasy? For people that want others to discuss their works of complete fiction? Perhaps the mods could move your post to that section.

• Like 8
  • Author
LifelongCheater
too funny, because this is very true. i believe because time is of the essence, much less b.s. --- they have to get back to their family.

i have a friend i hang with that could have written this.

The midlife crisis also helps. Especially if they married young and didn't experience a lot of partners. That's easy information to get from them with idle chit-chat as the opposite sex friend she doesn't fear. They start to regret what they might be missing out on in life. Then if they do take the plunge it turns out being the best sex of their lives so they're hooked. Even for the young guys I'd advise if they want a sure thing go for the middle aged ladies.

• Author
LifelongCheater
Still just your experience. Some people have regrets, you do not. Some people are remourseful, you are not. Some people hate what they became, you do not. Some people are tourtured over how they allowed themselves to betray the ones they loved, you are not. You can not speak for someone who no longer wanted to stand where you do. I'm pretty certain most would not want you as their spokesperson. You have already declared all that we can learn from you. You cheat because you are selfish, care only about yourself and don't mind helping to destroy families as long as you get your dick wet. But please, what else would you like to teach us?

I'm not trying to be anyone's spokesman. What I can tell BH's is why their wives cheated on them. What I can tell WW's or women seeing married men is why that man will never leave their spouse for them.

We all cheat because we're selfish. That's a given. No cheater is "better" than any other. We're all in the same club.

gettingstronger

I'm not sure what to make of this post- there is a poster (cahill?) that has also been with multiple married women but his posts seem retrospective and helpful, he shares his insight with the benefit of therapy and possibly remorse-

I suppose I don't understand why if you can bed any woman you chose to use your "gift" to manipulate married women, not only that you appear to use your "gift" to hurt the two women you married by having social circle affairs- I guess I am confused if you could get any woman you want why you would chose to hurt people, destroy families, etc...

I am having a hard time finding value in your advice as a BS, perhaps potential WS or OW would have better use for it as a warning that there are men out there looking to intentionally hurt them-

Can you elaborate more on your motive for posting here, what made you seek out a forum such as this, what was your motivation?

I am pretty sure that not ALL married women go for your game, just the ones you have the ability to sort out. You've just insulted the intelligence of the women who are married and have no intention of cheating, and don't fall for your shenanigans. I am also sure that you have had much success too, however it is not reasonable to throw all married women into one big pot.

Have you ever been slapped and told to eff off?

• Like 1
  • Author
LifelongCheater
I'm not sure what to make of this post- there is a poster (cahill?) that has also been with multiple married women but his posts seem retrospective and helpful, he shares his insight with the benefit of therapy and possibly remorse-

I suppose I don't understand why if you can bed any woman you chose to use your "gift" to manipulate married women, not only that you appear to use your "gift" to hurt the two women you married by having social circle affairs- I guess I am confused if you could get any woman you want why you would chose to hurt people, destroy families, etc...

I am having a hard time finding value in your advice as a BS, perhaps potential WS or OW would have better use for it as a warning that there are men out there looking to intentionally hurt them-

Can you elaborate more on your motive for posting here, what made you seek out a forum such as this, what was your motivation?

I didn't say I can get any woman I want. I've been very successful with married women because marriage is oppressive by nature, I recognize that, and I offer them temporary freedom. I've honed that skill over the years. I'm attracted to married women. That's just who I am. Only the nice girls, though. I never pursue swingers, women in poly-amorous relationships, or loose women. I know this may sound strange but I do have standards. I know exactly the type of women I look for and when it first clicks there is a rush and real love. It's just fleeting. A new partner can only be new for a very short time then the rush fades. I love that rush.

My motivation is really to help because I will answer anything 100% honestly. If a man wants to protect his marriage I'll give him advice and it'll be damn good advice because I have so much experience getting good wives and mothers to betray their spouses. Some people don't even know the red flags to look for. For instance, if a middle aged woman suddenly wants to go back to college or joins a gym without her husband to "better herself" then I have about a 90% success rate wooing her into an affair. Does this mean all middle aged women that want life changes will cheat? Of course not. It is very likely however. If I can share that with some husband and it helps him protect his marriage then that's a good thing isn't it?

• Author
LifelongCheater
I am pretty sure that not ALL married women go for your game, just the ones you have the ability to sort out. You've just insulted the intelligence of the women who are married and have no intention of cheating, and don't fall for your shenanigans. I am also sure that you have had much success too, however it is not reasonable to throw all married women into one big pot.

Have you ever been slapped and told to eff off?

I never said all married women. You have to assess your chances. If I don't see any positive response to my very innocent compliments or when I engage with them then they just become friends and I move on. It's not an instant process. The more of a good girl the woman is the longer it takes but that's the thrill of the hunt. Am I always successful? Of course not. I've never been slapped because I'm never too forward and I'm not a creep. I'm that opposite sex friend they can always rely on. They can tell anything to, and who will always support them. Nobody would slap that person.

You mention all the BS-lines you feed them, along with the connection that is oh so great and yadayada. I got that a LOT when our A started, I did like hearing it, too......even though I knew it sounded suspicious/too intense/too much too soon........but for the last 2-3 months the sweet talking crap has been decreasing ....... So I don't know if my mm feels trapped, guilty, indifferent (I am single btw) ...... Not sure, and I don't care. We still go on many trips and when it ends, and it will eventually (at the VERY latest, when W catches him) - at least I get to keep the jewelry. Which is still coming in on a regular basis. It includes, amongst other things, a quite large and expensive "engagement ring" (Hahahaha I know - I'm not joking, though), which is kind of ridiculous, given the fact he's M.

Still not sure how he can pull it off at home. But - as I said - it's none of by beeswax ....... You look at him and you're thinking....he's so routined, so experienced, so smooth........there's gotta be other ones.....but then again - how much more time would that require? And how much more money?

• Like 1
  • Author
LifelongCheater
Can i ask . You do all this ,why did you waste your time getting married.hurting those women?

The first wife I married when I was young and just figured that was a normal progression in life. The second one I shouldn't have married. I was pretty sure who I was by then but thought that the love of such a great woman could reform me. I should have known better. Cheaters don't quit, we just adjust our game to be more successful in the future.

I know who I am now when it comes to relationships. I'm addicted to the hunt and to new love. New love is the greatest feeling I've ever known. These days my AP's are all middle aged women. Some of them haven't known new love in decades which makes it even more passionate.

I sent a link to a post similar to this to my married son. He asked me if I was trying to scare him. I told him it was so he could learn how to treat his wife and not take her for granted.

The women that think they'd never have an affair are actually easy targets because their guard is down.

I think this is true. You flirt more and cross more boundaries because you feel safe. It’s like people with four wheel drive take more risks.

• Like 2
gettingstronger

OK, never mind- you went from "I can literally get any woman in to bed" to "I never said......"

I guess if you really want to help, you could answer the question you keep avoiding and that is

why do you target women you know you will end up hurting-ones with spouses and families- why do you intentionally target relationships with the highest number of causalities-

OK so let's use this as an educational opportunity. give us a typical case study. Give us a play-by-play example of one of your married women and walk us step-by-step from the first hello to the first sexual encounter and then tell us about the aftermath of that encounter.

Pick a specific instance but one that was fairly typical.

purplesorrow
You mention all the BS-lines you feed them, along with the connection that is oh so great and yadayada. I got that a LOT when our A started, I did like hearing it, too......even though I knew it sounded suspicious/too intense/too much too soon........but for the last 2-3 months the sweet talking crap has been decreasing ....... So I don't know if my mm feels trapped, guilty, indifferent (I am single btw) ...... Not sure, and I don't care. We still go on many trips and when it ends, and it will eventually (at the VERY latest, when W catches him) - at least I get to keep the jewelry. Which is still coming in on a regular basis. It includes, amongst other things, a quite large and expensive "engagement ring" (Hahahaha I know - I'm not joking, though), which is kind of ridiculous, given the fact he's M.

Still not sure how he can pull it off at home. But - as I said - it's none of by beeswax ....... You look at him and you're thinking....he's so routined, so experienced, so smooth........there's gotta be other ones.....but then again - how much more time would that require? And how much more money?

If 'the' wife finds out, she can sue you for those gifts.

• Like 1