Gf Looks to other guys on FB

Sir cid fatos

Hello Guys

I'm new here so be gentle :p. Also English isn't my native language, I can make mistakes.

My Gf has a FB-account, and for me in a relationship there shouldn't be any secrets. So I check once in a while at her activity log on FB.

But sometimes like 2/3 in a month times she searched guys who she doesn't know and isn't friended with on FB. It bothers me, she can look up to classmates or friends which I also know. Also she had psychosis, and i can't be upset about it because she will have stress and she could fall back.

What can I do?

Why does she look to other guys? - I feel insecure about myself, doesn't she like me anymore.

Thanks!!;)

Darren Steez

In a relationship there shouldn't be any secrets..

Does she know you log into her facebook? Has she friended all these guy she's been looking at?

You know you can actually look and "not touch". If it bothers you then talk to her about it. It seems she's just looking,maybe you're a little insecure who knows. All you know is these guys pages come up but you dont know why exactly she's looking at them... ask her

• Like 1

Let me guess: you haven't spoken to her about it.

I frankly do not see what she has done wrong other than looking at FB pages. I look up guy's FB accounts if they've responded to something one of my friends has said and I look them up to see who they are--doesn't mean I want to get with them.

Has she contacted them? Is she friending them?

What I see is you stalking her behind her back. I think your secret is more egregious than hers.

This is what I suggest you to do - STOP SNOOPING ON HER FB ACTIVITIES.

If you're trying to look for something which is not there, your paranoid and insecure mind will make up something out of nothing.

My gut is telling me that your gf doesnt know that you snooped her to his extreme level. She may give you her fb password because she wanted to show her that she had nothing to hide but what you're doing is quite ****ed up I have to say.

She has "psychosis" so you can't get mad because she will fall back into her "psychosis" again? lmao that's a good one :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 1