Is he pulling away VS completely lost interest?

rodawaybecky

This guys behaviour is making me crazy and usually I'm pretty laid back about this stuff. Originally I begun talking to him online and it took him several attempts to convince me to meet him. I wasn't looking to date anyone.

In the past week we have been on 3 dates. The first date we a completely spontaneous as we went out on the Saturday even though we had arranged to meet on Monday. I met him again on Sunday and then he asked me out again on Wednesday (also unplanned)

Throughout the duration of the past 2 weeks we have been in constant contact with each other. A day hadn't gone by where we hadn't spoke we least once.

After our date on Wednesday, he asked me to go out again the day after (Thursday) since this was my day off I agreed. However I heard nothing from him all day and during the late evening I received a text saying that he was really sorry he couldn't get together with me that day but I could come visit him at his house (never been there before, booty call sprung to mind) I decided not to reply to the text message because this would encourage his poor behaviour.

The following day I received a text message asking me what my plans were for that evening, I replied and told him I was getting ready to go out with some friends. I didn't hear from him at all until the following morning when I received a message which looked very similar to this

"Good morning :) sorry I didn't text back, got really drunk last night xx"

For a split second this put my mind at ease I replied back "okay no problem :)" thinking that he would follow this up with another message.

That was the last time he contacted me. It's been 2 days and although I understand that's not a lot of time, it is when you're used to talking to someone every single day. I blocked him on whatsapp and deleted him from all my social media accounts because if he doesn't come back I'll feel much worse seeing all his posts etc. No phone calls, no text messages, nothing.

Can anyone help me understand what's going on? I haven't contacted him at all I've let him have his space but I'm ashamed to admit that I worry he won't come back.

elliecoffee

Sounds to me you're his side chick or something, for sure not his priority at least. Even if he's crazy busy, calling or sending a text message to let you know he wasn't going to be able wouldn't have taken that long.

The text message saying sorry and inviting you to go visit him I agree with you there about poor behavior. Was he sorry really? Ok, why he didn't ask to reschedule or at the very least drop by to see you ?

Nah, IMO don't waste your time with him

PegNosePete

He treats you poorly and doesn't seem interested in a real relationship with you. Why are you even thinking about this? Seems like a no brainer to me. Next.

Three dates, he figured #4 would be at his place to seal the deal.

It didn't happen, so since then, it's just downhill from there on both sides. He's probably not taking you as seriously since then and you see him as playing games at this point.

It just went from 0 to 60 in less than 7 days.