Is it possible for two best friends to both have a crush on me?

So a good girl friend of mine introduced me to two of her guy friends about 6 months ago. We have all become good friends. Immediately one of the friends tried to strategically ask me out. I turned him down and have friend zoned him ever since. He is a very nice friend and he is nice to talk to, but he is not my type at all and I am not attracted to him that way.

The other friend is more my type and he and I hit it off at first. He is very outgoing, bold, and likes attention. He caught my eye and I developed a crush.

I noticed that my crush blew hot and cold a lot so I came to the conclusion that he didn't like me, like I had thought. A week ago I had a very weird time out with both of the guys. We all met up like we usually do at a local hangout for some drinks. A bunch of people were there, guys and girls. My crush came up to me and wrapped his arm around me and started whispering to me and being flirtatious. He was telling me how I should go over and talk to his friend (the one who originally asked me out).

His friend and I talked on a normal basis. Like I said we would text about television shows and food etc... I just wanted to be friends.

I just shook my head in agreement but overall ignored my crush and him wanting me to talk to his friend. I thought it was weird that while trying to pass me off on his friend that he had his arm around me. When I looked back, his friend was kind of standing off to the side from everyone, and I didn't want to get myself into a situation like that where he would make a play for me again. Also, if he wanted to talk to me, he could do so himself. He didn't need a wing man.

I also wasn't sure if my crush wanted to get me away from my friends I was talking to. I was talking to two girls that they had never met. Maybe my crush was trying to get me away from them so that he could flirt with them with me not around.

When my crush walked away, I continued to talk to my girl friends. They both made comments saying that my crush seemed to like me with his hands all on me, wrapped around my waist.

I thought it was weird but continued to enjoy my night.

A while later it was noticed that my crush was heavily flirting with another girl who was a friend of someone in our group. I was hurt then, because why did he have his hands on me earlier.

I watched my crush flirt with this other girl for a long time. He seemed very into her. Trying to touch her and talk to her.

He came back and put his arms around me a while later again. He would slip his arm and hold my waist, or around the back of my head. I was angry and I told him to stop touching me in a playful way. We parted ways.

Then a while later my crush ended up next to me and he leaned over and put his arm around me flirtatiously. I then told him "stop" and "stop touching me". I was no ones second choice. He thought I was kidding, because we joke all the time, but I was not. I playfully shoved him away and pretended to playfully slap his face, which was more a little tap to his cheek. He then thought I was joking again and he grabbed me even closer this time. I shoved him away and we started almost a small type of wresting with our hands. He grabbed my hands and I struggled away and ended up with my arm around his neck somehow and our arms were intertwined. It was so weird. Someone behind us told us to both let go, and my crush then told me to let go as well. I did, but found it weird since he was the one originally touching me to begin with.

I continued to have a good time with some of my girl friends. Later in the night one of my crushes friends showed up. He was extremely attractive. Tall, dark, handsome. All the girls with me, single and taken, all made comments about this guy. One of my taken girlfriends set me up to talk with him. I was standing talking to him for a while and we were just having some general conversation. Sparks weren't flying but he was nice. I was trying to get my flirt on a bit. When suddenly out of no where, my crush comes around purposely and wraps and arm around me flirtatiously in front of his friend. This time I was so mad. He did it on purpose. I don't know if he wanted to make sure I stayed single. I was clearly talking with this guy and flirting with him. I didn't say anything to my crush because this new guy didn't know me and I didn't want there to be tension. I laughingly joked that my crush and I rag on each other all the time and acted like we were old buddies.

I was so angry. Did the other girl not bother with my crush anymore so he went and tried to either make her jealous with me, or he wasn't getting the results he wanted so he made a play for me. I was so hurt and confused. I felt used.

I have no idea what it going on now. It seems my crush (who is now my old crush, since I am not dealing with his behavior anymore, and have decided that he is just a friend) and my crushes friend maybe both like me. I am at a loss and am very confused.

Edited by amkxoxo

He is just one of those guys that will hit on anything for attention. You or the other girl were not choices, he is putting it all out there is see if one of ya will sleep with him. He's a man whore simple as that. He's not looking for romance or trying to get anyone jealous, he is just staking his claim to increase his chances of getting laid.

As for his friend, if he likes you enough he will ask you out. BUT some times there is a bro code where they don't go into each others territory, and may back off.

As for his friend, if he likes you enough he will ask you out. BUT some times there is a bro code where they don't go into each others territory, and may back off.

No that guy will not approach her again. He already tried and she blasted his bi plane with her twin 30 caliber guns and sent him down in flames.

Oh the humanity. :rolleyes: