Suspected he met someone else..how to ask?

I have some suspicion that the guy I'm seeing has met someone else because he had not returned my message after 3 days.

So the day before Valentine,which was a Friday I remembered he did not return my message whole night cuz he was in a bar. I felt something was up because he would always reply. But he insisted there were only friends.

Today I found out there was a girl he met that night, together with his friends. And last week she became Facebook friends with them.

Maybe I'm crazy but I still feel something can totally be happening between them. I don't know how can I find out?

I asked him but he said he's just been busy with work. yeah..typical..

I have some suspicion that the guy I'm seeing has met someone else because he had not returned my message after 3 days.

So the day before Valentine,which was a Friday I remembered he did not return my message whole night cuz he was in a bar. I felt something was up because he would always reply. But he insisted there were only friends.

Today I found out there was a girl he met that night, together with his friends. And last week she became Facebook friends with them.

Maybe I'm crazy but I still feel something can totally be happening between them. I don't know how can I find out?

I asked him but he said he's just been busy with work. yeah..typical..

lol where did you meet this guy. I remember we were talking yesterday about how you only meet guys in bars & tinder.

And forget about this guy. He's messing around with you. It's obvious he's seeing someone else. But if you two aren't exclusively seeing each other, than in a way he's not exactly wrong even though it's a pretty douchey thing to do to someone.

• Like 2
  • Author
lol where did you meet this guy. I remember we were talking yesterday about how you only meet guys in bars & tinder.

And forget about this guy. He's messing around with you. It's obvious he's seeing someone else. But if you two aren't exclusively seeing each other, than in a way he's not exactly wrong even though it's a pretty douchey thing to do to someone.

No I'm not saying he is wrong. Thought I just needed an answer but I guess I can also move on without an answer?

Don't try to find out.

Check out instead.

It's not worth the headache.

Life is too short for the "I wonder what he's up to really" game.

• Author
Don't try to find out.

Check out instead.

It's not worth the headache.

Life is too short for the "I wonder what he's up to really" game.

Is there a way check out

No I'm not saying he is wrong. Thought I just needed an answer but I guess I can also move on without an answer?

Just move on & find someone that actually cares about you than some guy that plays games. Why bother?

• Like 1
Is there a way check out

I think they meant to check out of this "relationship" or whatever you want to call it. To just move on & forget about this guy.

• Like 1
  • Author
I think they meant to check out of this "relationship" or whatever you want to call it. To just move on & forget about this guy.

oh .yeah...

well my friends said I cant over-think about a facebook friend.

but I am indeed tired of wondering.

So..you guys agree there is something fishy here

oh .yeah...

but *I am indeed tired of wondering.

*Find somebody that's worth thinking about then!

oh .yeah...

but I am indeed tired of wondering.

So..you guys agree there is something fishy here

Yes, it's highly likely. He didn't contact you for 3 days. Met some woman at the bar. All of a sudden added her on FB. Than says he's just busy with work. It's highly likely not all a coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes, it's highly likely. He didn't contact you for 3 days. Met some woman at the bar. All of a sudden added her on FB. Than says he's just busy with work. It's highly likely not all a coincidence.

Bear with me here...what if she added him? His friend became her FB friend as well...

Bear with me here...what if she added him? His friend became her FB friend as well...

It's possible, but this guy still sounds a bit shady. If you're already questioning things about him before even barely knowing him than why would you want to be with him in the first place?

• Author
It's possible, but this guy still sounds a bit shady. If you're already questioning things about him before even barely knowing him than why would you want to be with him in the first place?

Actually because its still the very early stage of dating , I don't know if I should just chill and let him have his social life however he wants.

If he really hit other girls up i will just move on.

If i had been with him for a year I would definitely just ask who is that chick on your Facebook?!

Actually because its still the very early stage of dating , I don't know if I should just chill and let him have his social life however he wants.

If he really hit other girls up i will just move on.

If i had been with him for a year I would definitely just ask who is that chick on your Facebook?!

Yeah, as you said you two aren't officially in a relationship so he has the right to see whoever he wants even if he's doing it in a real shady way. Since he should have said that he's still seeing others.

• Author
Yeah, as you said you two aren't officially in a relationship so he has the right to see whoever he wants even if he's doing it in a real shady way. Since he should have said that he's still seeing others.

He has the right yes. Doesn't mean he can see two at the same time..

I want him to be honest and it's fair to me so I can make my decision.

You could call or him and ask, "Are you interested in someone else? Just be a man about it and be honest." I know that its the early stages of dating, but if you're investing in someone, and he's investing in someone other girl, then its not fair to you. Maybe you can check her facebook out and she if there's any pictures of the 2 of them...but if you keep doing that, it might drive you crazy..either you could ask him or move on and meet another guy.

• Author
You could call or him and ask, "Are you interested in someone else? Just be a man about it and be honest." I know that its the early stages of dating, but if you're investing in someone, and he's investing in someone other girl, then its not fair to you. Maybe you can check her facebook out and she if there's any pictures of the 2 of them...but if you keep doing that, it might drive you crazy..either you could ask him or move on and meet another guy.

I asked but he denied. However I cant find another reason that he would reduce the contact.Obviously I dont believe the work thing.

Yeah if I will have the chance, I will tell him to be honest and be fair to me. But if he doesn't contact me this weekend, obviously I need no more prove.

Eternal Sunshine

It doesn't really matter if it's that girl or some other girl or just that he isn't that interested in you. Fact is, he drops out of contact for 3 days and you are alredy obsessing and spying on his FB. Your levels of interest are completly out of sync. Find someone who is actually interested in you.

I think women (or human being) in gernal are very sharp with sensing stuff like this when it happens.

I think what you suspect that he is interested in somebody else is correct but not neccessarily with the girl he just adds on fb.

What I've learnt through many years of my dating journey is that sometimes you dont need/will never get a clear answer for your doubts and questions. But if the doubts are there and it just gets strongers. Trust your instinct.

You just need to have the courage to walk away. It doesnt matter if the guy admits that he's interested in another person than you or not, his action says it all. He doesnt care so much you. No guy who is head and heels over you will go through 3 days without responding back to your text.

• Like 1