What really happen in bridal shower or girl party with stripper

We all know what happen in bachelor party. I had been in a many and all the groom and sometimes all gets laid. The question now is what happen at bridal shower and all girl party with make stripper?

I have known 2 intance where in those party the bride and all the girls most girls having sex. The others that did not participate gave blowjob. I have never been on one and only insight from within. girls who claim they didnt participate. i makes me wondet how many of these actually are occur. Anyonr who has information please share

I have been to dozens of showers & bachelorette parties in my day.

First showers are multi-generational & all about the presents. There is no sex. At worst, bride receives a gift of lingerie for the wedding night & it's usually white not whorish

I have never been to a bachelloertte party as a guest where there was a stripper. Worst one involved giving the bride to be sex toys as gifts but there was no sex at the event.

As a bartender, I worked at a club with male strippers. There was some touching but no sex. There were lewd comments but no sex. Most of the dancers were gay anyway & more interested in each other than the women at the bar

• Like 4
  • Author

That oe ks hosted at hotel and is bridal party with mostly married woman 30 plus. Friends and coworkers. What I was told is girls take this secret to the grave.

I'm afraid you have been greatly misinformed. Most wedding showers are great fun, lots of laughs, maybe a little risque, but nothing to 'take to the grave'.

I have been to 9 shower parties, and the worst thing that ever happened at one is that the male stripper inadvertently broke his thong when whipping his trousers off, and everything was exposed. It was clearly completely unintentional, but caused great hilarity....

He was extremely embarrassed, very apologetic and assured us that was not meant to happen.

It all turned out ok, and he dressed, had a drink with us, then went home, and yes, he was so gay, it oozed out of every pore.

Frankly, his "trouser furniture" was nothing to write home about, either.... ;)

• Like 5
ExpatInItaly

I've heard it from the other side of the coin: one of my male acquaintances is a stripper. He said that when bridal parties come to the club for bacherlorette parties, there is occasionally touching, kissing and more in the private lap-dance booths. Take that for what you will. I don't think it's very common-place.

• Like 1
  • Author

Party hosted in strip join are usually

Non sexual. Most guys go to strip join and knowing they wont get laid. Those establishment are regulated. The ones that doesnt get shutdown. This is the same for male strip join.

Hen bachelorette party hosted in private house or hotel rooms are those that goes wild

I went to a bridal shower 2 weeks ago at the nudist club I belong to. The bachelor party was also held there in a different area, and we met up together later.

Most people were naked as that's what happens at a nudist club so therefore no strippers were required!! We actually dressed each other up (the women) in toilet paper wedding dresses and ate fancy cakes and savouries.

The men played golf and did whatever else they did, then we all got together and sang Kareoke, had a BBQ and a few drinks.

There was no illicit sex, no groping, no infidelity.

Plenty of nudity though!:p

• Author

I have said in previous nothing happen in night club or strip joint. Owners are afraid of legal enforcement and have set strict rules. i

As for the boys playing golf. They are having fun with the 18 holes and is not on turf. Those boys got their shlong out and banging hoes all day long. Did you notice he was very nice to you that day?

I'm actually quite curious as to why this is of any interest to you....?

I would say parties are as different according to country, region, female mix, time of month, religion, culture, whatever, so really, asking 'what really happen in bridal shower' is like asking 'what really happen in supermarket at checkout on half-price day.....'

...And....?

My wife and I did not have strippers at either of our bachelor/bachelorette parties. My friends and I just went up and down the main street in our city, going place to place. I went to a lot of strip clubs back in the day, but didn't think it was right anymore after I met my (eventual) wife. So we didn't.

But I have been to bachelor parties at strip joints. The groom will usually get plenty embarrassed on stage. He'll usually get a lap dance and who knows what else. I've seen it. Usually the groomsman all chip in to get him some services, whatever they may be.

That's why I didn't do it.

I have said in previous nothing happen in night club or strip joint. Owners are afraid of legal enforcement and have set strict rules. i

As for the boys playing golf. They are having fun with the 18 holes and is not on turf. Those boys got their shlong out and banging hoes all day long. Did you notice he was very nice to you that day?

My man is always nice to me, and I can assure you the men were playing golf, there were no stray women on the grounds that day at all. You need a special tag to get into the grounds and there is a security camera on the gate. Believe me, we know when someone who doesn't belong there turns up.

PegNosePete
In all guys bachelor party there is never one that the groom didnt get laid.

Really, you know this as fact do you?

I've been to several bachelor parties and at none of them did the groom nor anyone else get laid.

You're right, I guess it depends on your circle of friends. If your friends are douchebags then they will probably try to get laid on their bachelor parties. If they are decent guys with a shred of morality then they will remain faithful to the woman they are planning to spend the rest of their life with.

If your friends are all getting laid at their bachelor parties then I think you need to take a good close look at the kind of people you're associating with.

To be honest you sound like you're about 12 years old, and have no personal experience of this stuff, just reading stories on the internet.

Edited by PegNosePete
  • Like 1

To be honest you sound like you're about 12 years old, and have no personal experience of this stuff, just reading stories on the internet.

This.

(10char)

• Like 1

I worked ladies nights in a night club for 4 years and nothing ever happened sexually....mostly because the majority of male dancers are gay.

To add i have been to numerous bachelorette parties, pub crawls, home parties, resort parties, and not one girl ever went off giving bjs or have sex with any stripper.

So your dream of being a male stripper has now been squashed lol!

It also really depends on your circle of friends. In all guys bachelor party there is never one that the groom didnt get laid.

i have never been a guest to a all girl

Party but only the stripper would know.

I've heard a few stories too with hens nights not bridal showers, but its all 3rd hand. I know strippers claim to get some action but I think its more after the event with girls giving them their number for a ONS later on. I have heard of 30 second whipped cream blow jobs like you see in some video clips, but it will only be 1 or 2 of the women and they could easily be single. I've been to a number of bachelor parties and the groom never had sex. One time it came kind of close though as the stripper poured baked beans and whipped cream on him, stripped him and whipped him rode him on his back, rode his face, and jerked him off, but it was more humiliation than a turn on for him.

A couple of times though there was a sex with the stripper raffle and it would be the single guys who would go for it. At some of these parties there would be a couple of dozen guys and its too risky to count on that many people forever keeping their mouth shut. Lots of couples tell each other everything, and once that secret moves there is less obligation by each successive person to keep it secret. As you say it really depends on your circle of friends and how image conscious they are.