boyfriend is cheating on sex sites..

hayley1235f

Me and my bf of 3 years have planned to move to new Zealand (where he is originally from been trying to get pregnant and saving towards this. But behind my back his been on multiple sex sites created and email some of the emails he talked about sending money to one of the girls witch i think was a scam! The addess to send the money to was in the philpines this was obviously to get sex. He also of two times I'm aware of have done ice witch think this plays apart ..i confronted him with the evidence all the emails and he denies it got angry and acted like a told off little boy ened up admitting to it the emails date back a month ago he says he did it only once last friday night witch is not true. He then cried saying he dosent feel anything anger and isnt the same . I dont understand any of this and he wont give me answers i had a blood test for stds and it came up clear but that i am pregnant his aware and wants me to keep it how can someone do all this and want you to have thier kid it all dosent make sense

Who care if it doesn't make sense.....the important thing is that you and your baby keep away from this guy and get a lawyer. Gather up your evidence and get full custody.

• Like 3

He wants his cake and eat it too. Don't move with him, he's not reliable or responsible. Keep the evidence and get to court when the time is right.

• Like 1

Wow that was just painful to try and read. I'll take punctuation for $100 Alex!!

• Like 4

It sounds to me like he's not actually met anyone in person yet? right?

Maybe he's feeling a little neglected, since you're pregnant and likely getting attention from friends and family and he may be feeling lonely, so reaching out in this (wrong) way.

The bigger problem in my opinion is his ice use. I'd be very, very wary of this, it does make people do crazy stuff!! Can't say he sounds like father material at all if he keeps this up.

As a New Zealander, I'm embarrassed by my fellow countryman's behaviour. I can assure you not all New Zealander's are like this!

Damn shame you found a bad example, as NZ is a wonderful place to raise children.