Boyfriend signed up for SnapSext. He denies it!

kellynoelani

I discovered that my boyfriend signed up for the hook-up website SnapSext.com. When I confronted him, he denied it and said that it wasn't him. Is it possible that SnapSext signed him up without his knowledge or consent? I'm confused, and don't know what to do...

• Author
kellynoelani

Would it fill in your profile as well though? On his profile it had his age, gender, location, what age of women he is looking for, his sexual likes, etc.

Would it fill in your profile as well though? On his profile it had his age, gender, location, what age of women he is looking for, his sexual likes, etc.

Don't be silly. You think it randomly selects and knows all his details and preferences without him going on there and creating it?

Of course he'd deny it. He knows how gullible you are to buy this nonsense, twice!

• Like 2
  • Author
kellynoelani
Don't be silly. You think it randomly selects and knows all his details and preferences without him going on there and creating it?

Of course he'd deny it. He knows how gullible you are to buy this nonsense, twice!

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt (again), whether it be that someone used his information to sign up for it, or that it did create this profile for him, or if he just plain old lied. I found the e-mail in his spam, so I wasn't sure. Thank you for answering.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt (again), whether it be that someone used his information to sign up for it, or that it did create this profile for him, or if he just plain old lied. I found the e-mail in his spam, so I wasn't sure. Thank you for answering.

Look, you know the answer. It's happened twice. You know the saying -- you teach people how to treat you. Well, you've taught him twice already that you'll gladly accept his lies. Chances are, there will be more to come.

• Like 3
Look, you know the answer. It's happened twice. You know the saying -- you teach people how to treat you. Well, you've taught him twice already that you'll gladly accept his lies. Chances are, there will be more to come.

I don't hear that saying that often but it definitely needs to be seen and heard more.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Did he accidentally sign up for Tinder as well? Those pesky apps...In all seriousness, I think you know the answer, and i'm sorry but dump him.

• Like 2

It is possible one of smartarse mates set up a online dating profile of him as a joke, and they would likely know his email address but I thought many sites work by sending a confirmation email first off on registration to prevent this sort of mischief.

Make sure its not just anonymous spam but addressed to a specific user (him)

I doubt it leaves much room for the benefit of the doubt though. He got busted I reckon.

No, the NSA only goes through all his data, it doesn't use it to sign people up at random hookup websites and apps.

You know he his a cheater. How you cope with that is your business, but by all means don't try to deny it by deluding yourself. That's beneath you.