*need help* confused

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and had cheated on him in the past and he knows all about it. I had decided to never make those mistakes again. I was recently incarcerated for 70 days and when I got out I saw that he had joined several dating and hookup sites. He had searched backpage and craigslist also. I know he was in contact and attempting to contact other females. When I confronted him, it took forever to get the truth and I still dont know if I know everything. I also know he had trimmed his pubic hair while I was locked up. I dont't feel like he finds me even close to as secually attractive as before. We usually have a very open sexual relationship with eachother and enjoy the same things. I don't know what to do or think anymore. I just want him to want me again. What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated

Edited by EmmyAnne

This relationship is a train wreck.

I am sorry but there ia a 100% certainty that he has or is still, cheating on you.

You should split up, and find someone you can be faithful with, and who will treat you right.

And get tested for STDs.

• Like 1
LoveRefreshed

seems like he is not over you cheating on him and thinks two wrongs make a right. You probably wrecked the relationship and he was holding on to fix it but the damage was done-

I'm sorry you were incarcerated; that can't have been pleasant, but maybe he's overall judging you and feels you have little integrity.... he maybe feels entitled to do the dirty on you because he doesn't feel you merit respect.

An that's just mean. Too mean.

When someone treats you this way - believe this is what they are like.

Move on, turn over a new leaf, meet someone new and resolve to always do the right thing - by him, and by yourself.

it's a better life all round, that way.

You were incarcerated for 70 days.....that would be a deal breaker for most. That gave him plenty of time to re-access your relationship....this has nothing to do with your cheating, this has a lot to do with your questionable stability.

• Like 2
crazycanuck86

I hate to say it but the realationship is over, getting locked up and cheating (he is just as guilty) are dealbrakers for most. Also it dosn't sound like he's making any effort to hid his infedelity so I think he doesn't care anymore or he wants you to play the bad guy and end the realtionship , which is something you should be doing anyways.

Take him out of the equation for a minute. What are you doing to get your life on track, to stop doing whatever it was that got you incarcerated in the 1st place?

Going forward after you straighten yourself out, then you can focus on fixing a relationship

• Like 1

I think your being incarcerated was probably what sent him over the edge into not giving a damb anymore, more so than your previous cheating. He may feel that your'e going to become dependent upon him, that you won't find meaningful employment, be a drain on him financially and emotionally and he's wanting out.

I agree with d0nnivain--what are you doing to get your life on track?