Why does he look, and smile at me while talking on the phone?

Lol, I find it to be so weird. This guy I know will smile, and look at me while he's on the phone. He does it more when he's on the phone with girls, like he'll just stare at me, and smile at me, and so I sat across the room, and he came in and he kept staring at me and smiling at the same time. Is he doing this to get a reaction out of me? To make me jealous? Or is it something else? Lol, I find it weird that he just stares at me, and smiles while he's talking on the phone. I don't get what he's trying to do, or what that means? Any thoughts? Opinions? Please comment. Thank you!

How is this any different than the time you posted about how your friend looks at you when he's driving? Did I miss something?

• Like 1
  • Author
How is this any different than the time you posted about how your friend looks at you when he's driving? Did I miss something?

It's the same guy, but it is a little bit different because I don't know if he's trying to make me jealous or not? Or why he does that. Where as the other one was a one time thing, and it was just boredom, and me being sick haha. I mean this one is stupid too, but it's something that happens a lot, and I don't know if it's something guys do to make other girls jealous or something? Lol. Thank you though for commenting! :)