Girl seems to like that I think of her in a sexual way. Why?

This is kind of weird. Me and my friend were talking to this girl who's not really close to me, I've only known her for about 3 months. She said she worked late last night, so I asked her what does she do. My friend answered for her: "She's a stripper at night." And she played along, saying: "Hey! Don't judge me!" So I stood there speechless with a surprised face, saying "Really?" and then she burst out laughing. I then had to walk away cause I got a phone call, but I overhead her saying to my friend: "He's gonna soooo imagine me on a stripper pole now!" And she seemed to like that prospect, smiling and laughing. Afterwards, I went back to them and she said she actually got a job working in a bar, and she looked at me and said teasingly, "They like 'em young", then laughed out loud again. Finally, my friend had to go leaving me and her. She put one arm around my neck and continued laughing, saying my reaction was so funny. Why does she enjoy that I picture her as a stripper so much?

To some extent it makes someone feel powerful to know that they are desirable. She doesn't really want you to think of her as a stripper or in a degrading manner but she is happy to know that you are aroused by her.