Girl I'm not close with puts her arm around me. Considered flirting?

I've been working with this girl for about 2 months and we're definitely not close. We chat for about 2-3 minutes a day, and then we get to work. It's mainly just "How are you doing? How was your weekend?" etc… That kind of talk. Just general chat, I don't know if she has a boyfriend, I barely know anything about her. The other day we were joking around a bit and she put her arm around my neck as we walked in the hallway. I was caught by surprise and I really didn't expect or see it coming. Why would she cross the physical boundary like this?

If she is not this tactile with others, yes, she likes you.

You need to determine how you feel about getting involved with somebody you work with

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah I haven't seen her touch anyone at work. She doesn't seem to be a touchy feely type of girl, that's why it caught me off guard when she did it. I also remember her flipping her hair and smiling a lot whenever I talked to her my first month at the company.

Yeah, I was going to mirror Donnivan on that. Some people are touchy feely and don't really mean anything by it. But, if she isn't like this with anyone else. Then, maybe... who knows! But, are you seeing anyone right now?