I think my gf trying to make me jealous and why?

madmancoolman

So like a couple nights back we are kicking back. She was like '' oh two of my guys friend suppose to come also. '' They never showed up. Then she started snap chatting guys. Then she was like '' oh one of my friend was trying to come and she told him my bf already coming.'' Then she was like '' oh a guy just ask for my number.'' Then was like '' oh my friend was trying to hang out with me one these days and I told him I was busy. '' like ok ahahah thats a lot of crap to tell me lol. She never really does this. Like why?

So like a couple nights back we are kicking back. She was like '' oh two of my guys friend suppose to come also. '' They never showed up. Then she started snap chatting guys. Then she was like '' oh one of my friend was trying to come and she told him my bf already coming.'' Then she was like '' oh a guy just ask for my number.'' Then was like '' oh my friend was trying to hang out with me one these days and I told him I was busy. '' like ok ahahah thats a lot of crap to tell me lol. She never really does this. Like why?

That right there shows you her level of immaturity. Are you willing to deal with it? From the way this post sounds like you aren't. It may seem like crap but to her it seems she's serious. You'd better address how you feel to her immediately and don't expect her to be a mind reader.

Dude you don't show her enough special attention. I know over time that kind of thing wavers BUT girls still like to be romanced, surprised with flowers, a compliment once in awhile....girls get insecure when their BFs just sit there and play video games or zone out watchin a movie. Girls need to feel desired, but they feel they shouldn't have to tell you what to do, you should just know and want to do it, duh!

• Author
madmancoolman
That right there shows you her level of immaturity. Are you willing to deal with it? From the way this post sounds like you aren't. It may seem like crap but to her it seems she's serious. You'd better address how you feel to her immediately and don't expect her to be a mind reader.

Yo man like yea bro it shows that shes immature, but what do you mean she's serious? What if I dont address my feelings what would happen?

• Author
madmancoolman
Dude you don't show her enough special attention. I know over time that kind of thing wavers BUT girls still like to be romanced, surprised with flowers, a compliment once in awhile....girls get insecure when their BFs just sit there and play video games or zone out watchin a movie. Girls need to feel desired, but they feel they shouldn't have to tell you what to do, you should just know and want to do it, duh!

We was at a lounge. It was just me and her. The lounge was loud music playing, people dancing, and I'm kinda death aha. I gave her full attention and we also danced... I mean... I zoned out a couple of times because.. I was tired of yelling through the music and struggling to hear what she was trying to tell me

Yo man like yea bro it shows that shes immature, but what do you mean she's serious? What if I dont address my feelings what would happen?

She could be serious about making you jealous. But me personally I wouldn't have my GF snapchatting guys that's just silly. And you got to tell her to stop inviting guys into your activities. Especially if they are single. I would've addressed it the first time she did it.

Maybe I was a but biased in my reply, because I think every chick that use snapchat for communicating is immature.

Sounds like she has the maturity level of a four year old. That being said dude , if she's doing this in front of you think of what she is probably doing when you are not around

You will probably shortly find out you are not her only boyfriend.

They yourself a girlfriend that has some brains