is he cheating?

brokenrose123

I have been with my fience for 3 years and we have been on and off because I have seen things on the computer, he said it was nothing. In the past he went out drinking after work and told me he was staying at a mates, he finished me a few days later, we got back together and he told me it was a lasses he stayed at but he sleeped on the sofa. That is just a back ground. A few days ago he went out drinking with some mates and when he came back he told me he got dared to kiss a lass so he did he said it was just a peck. Today he said he was going out and he wouldn't tell me who with later on I texted him asking what he was doing, he said nothing, I asked him if he was at home he said no. I asked him if he was at a lasses house and he said yea. I wasn't very happy because of stuff in the past. He said he would talk to me tomorrow. He has done stuff like this before and finished me. Do you think he's cheating? I really need some advice.

And another thing he has changed his password on his phone coz I knew what it was.

This relationship is so toxic. He has no respect for you at all.

Get out, work on your self esteem and wait to meet a man that shows you respect.

As for is he cheating, my money would be on yes.

• Like 4
I have been with my fience for 3 years and we have been on and off because I have seen things on the computer, he said it was nothing. In the past he went out drinking after work and told me he was staying at a mates, he finished me a few days later, we got back together and he told me it was a lasses he stayed at but he sleeped on the sofa. That is just a back ground. A few days ago he went out drinking with some mates and when he came back he told me he got dared to kiss a lass so he did he said it was just a peck. Today he said he was going out and he wouldn't tell me who with later on I texted him asking what he was doing, he said nothing, I asked him if he was at home he said no. I asked him if he was at a lasses house and he said yea. I wasn't very happy because of stuff in the past. He said he would talk to me tomorrow. He has done stuff like this before and finished me. Do you think he's cheating? I really need some advice.

And another thing he has changed his password on his phone coz I knew what it was.

No fiance should be spending time with other women, kissing them, staying all night at their house and going out with them alone.

YOU are being used as a doormat if you put up with this.

Kick his sorry ass into touch.

YOU deserve so much better than this. DO NOT marry him.

• Like 4

you need to end this.

He's certainly being inappropriate if he's not outright cheating.

I'm not a proponent for anyone having access to my cell phone, so I'm going to be about not letting people in my phone.

I think that your past experience is more than enough for you to go on that his behavior does not have your best interests at heart and that you need to bounce.

• Like 1

Do you enjoy being played for a fool?

You know exactly what he is up to but you allow him to get away with it over and over and over again.

Wake up. Dump this cheating jerk forever.

• Like 3

I don't know if he's cheating but I do know he's not ready to be married.

Sleeping on somebody's couch is not cheating. Getting into situations where he's being dared to kiss other women is a dangerous place. It has a likelihood to lead to no good.

• Like 2

You already know the answer . . . do it now.

• Like 2

You are in a relationship with a man who has no respect for you.

You don't seem to have any self-respect either.

Why do you allow him to treat you this way?

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle
You already know the answer . . . do it now.

Agreed with Redhead14. You already have the answer you're seeking. Regardless if he's cheating or not, you deserve better than the way he's currently treating you.

Be brave and let him go.

Do you know this "lass"?

Does she know you?

You do know that cheating people are liars? Read more of this website

If you didn't know this.

He is torturing you but you are now allowing him to do it.

Imagine marrying this cheater and yourself in 5 or 10 years time. 1,2 or 3 children? Twins or triplets? A woman needs a man who loves them and one they can TRUST. A mother needs SO much more than that. He's not even a good fiancee! He's got issues!

And his biggest issue in the future will be that he treated you so badly that you left him. And stayed away forever. But he's not gonna change or see it while you're waiting at home for him and he's ACTUALLY "SLEEPING AT OTHER WOMENS HOUSES"??? He's got a cheating mans dream world right now. Burst that bubble. Do NC. Change your locks or better still take his keys to your home. Change your numbers.

He'll have his fun for a while then come crawling back but you won't be available any more.

• Like 1

At best, he hasn't physically cheated but has zero respect for you and isn't in love with you.

At worst, he has physically cheated and has zero respect for you and isn't in love with you.

Sounds pretty sh*tty in either case.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

He is definitely cheating. What's more, I think part of him wants you to know or figure it out. The relationship is doomed and you should get out now with whatever self respect you have left.

• Like 2