Ex Dumper Hacked my Facebook!

My ex boyfriend of 5 years.. We split up when I was living with him in Sweden for 4 months because we were fighting and I was in a bad place looking for a job and felt down. He told me to go home because we are not compatible together and that I was never 'good for him'. We have been split up 3 weeks now.

So I ignored him for a few days after my crazy ex girlfriend behavior of constantly messaging himand he did this - Why? He dumped me because we weren't getting along and fighting all the time. He was messaging my friend saying personal stuff about genital issues regarding thrush that I had etc and found out I was talking to another guy. He said to my friend that we are going to have cute english babies etc ( hes swedish) and also saying how quickly I've moved on (I Havent I am still very much in love with him). Then he goes on to write to this guy I have been speaking to saying that we should meet up as we have a suprise ( Ive only talked to him once and he could see that we have been flirting on facebook). He told me to move on, told me he didnt have feelings for me, wasnt in love with me and hated my personality - Does he really expect me to hang around when he says things like this?

Looks like your ex is the sociopath type. Hacking is illegal; at the very least you ought to get a restraining order if this doesn't stop.

My ex boyfriend of 5 years.. We split up when I was living with him in Sweden for 4 months because we were fighting and I was in a bad place looking for a job and felt down. He told me to go home because we are not compatible together and that I was never 'good for him'. We have been split up 3 weeks now.

So I ignored him for a few days after my crazy ex girlfriend behavior of constantly messaging himand he did this - Why? He dumped me because we weren't getting along and fighting all the time. He was messaging my friend saying personal stuff about genital issues regarding thrush that I had etc and found out I was talking to another guy. He said to my friend that we are going to have cute english babies etc ( hes swedish) and also saying how quickly I've moved on (I Havent I am still very much in love with him). Then he goes on to write to this guy I have been speaking to saying that we should meet up as we have a suprise ( Ive only talked to him once and he could see that we have been flirting on facebook). He told me to move on, told me he didnt have feelings for me, wasnt in love with me and hated my personality - Does he really expect me to hang around when he says things like this?

You need to close your Facebook page. This guy doesn't sound sane.

Not getting along and fighting all the time is reason enough for two people to just call it a day and move on. Life's too short for BS. Fighting is a waste of time and it gets old really fast.