Cheated on my Girlfriend

Ok so I went to a party without my girl and got really drunk. The problem when im drunk is I lose my will power. (I think most guys do) So there was this girl that kept hitting on me and we had fun and stuff and at first I didn't think it was a big deal. Until later on in the night she started kissing me. I unfortunately made the mistake to kiss her back. We went into the bedroom and then you know the rest. I really love my girlfriend and I can't believe I did this im so disappointed in myself and I don't know what to do. Im worried she will find out from someone else so do you think I should just come clean?

We have been dating for about 3 months now and I really love her. Im just worried about breaking her heart :( what do I do?

Ok so I went to a party without my girl and got really drunk. The problem when im drunk is I lose my will power. (I think most guys do) So there was this girl that kept hitting on me and we had fun and stuff and at first I didn't think it was a big deal. Until later on in the night she started kissing me. I unfortunately made the mistake to kiss her back. We went into the bedroom and then you know the rest. I really love my girlfriend and I can't believe I did this im so disappointed in myself and I don't know what to do. Im worried she will find out from someone else so do you think I should just come clean?

We have been dating for about 3 months now and I really love her. Im just worried about breaking her heart :( what do I do?

Bro i know you dont want to hear it, but i've been blackout fainting on the floor drunk, and i knew not to cheat on my girl. Theres two types of people in this world when it comes to this. Ones that cheat, and ones that dont. Being drunk is no excuse, and what you did to your girl is messed up.

Grow up a little bit and maybe you'll have more respect for people.

• Like 2

No man can pass off being too drunk to know what he is doing if he can still manage to get it up and perform.

tell your GF. you cheated. Own it.

She deserves to know.

The problem when im drunk is I lose my will power. (I think most guys do)

Nope.

That is cop-out logic.

What others have said: You are not relationship material. Let your girl go and tell her - honestly - why she deserves better.

You actually don't love her or else you wouldn't have cheated.

I think 3 months is not enough to find that you love someone really and you proved that by being with another girl.

We have two lessons from this single mistake

First: Don't over drink: 2 glasses are enough!

Second: Don't get into a relationship if you are not 100% in it..

do you think I should just come clean?

If the situation were reversed, would you want her to come clean to you...or would you want to be kept in the dark?

Im just worried about breaking her heart :( what do I do?

I think you're most worried about facing her anger and possibly losing her. Lying would be an easy way to protect yourself but it would also be cowardly and disrespectful.

Keeping her in the dark would not be a selfless act on your part...it would be a supremely selfish act on your part. She deserves the truth to make an informed decision about the relationship (either forgive you or dump you).

She's not a helpless little baby. Don't presume that she can't handle the truth.

• Like 1
  • Author

So I told her that im just not the guy for her she is a great girl but I honestly am just not a relationship person lol. I told her the truth and told her that its not her fault. She of course was very mad but I think she will get over me soon :p

I think I just need to stick to what I do best and thats just you know not to sound like a total prick (I am a prick) but one night stands.

So I told her that im just not the guy for her she is a great girl but I honestly am just not a relationship person lol. I told her the truth and told her that its not her fault. She of course was very mad but I think she will get over me soon :p

I think I just need to stick to what I do best and thats just you know not to sound like a total prick (I am a prick) but one night stands.

Hmmm... but you didn't tell her the whole truth, did you?

Perhaps in this case, just as well, since if you weren't going to tell her, you did most of the next-best 'right thing' by taking yourself out of her life. Heck she'll probably find out some other way anyway.

The only loose end - you didn't have sex with your GF after cheating on her, did you? If so, you should at least give her the courtesy of knowing about is so she can be STD tested...

SycamoreCircle

Did you tell her you slept with someone else?

You need to own up to that. Telling her "I'm not relationship material" is like saying "It's me, not you." But that's always interpreted as BS by the other person.

Bear the full burden. Then you can embark on a life of escapades.

Well you manned up and its not being a prick, if you want to screw around go ahead since your now single to do as you please.