Trying to be brave

I'm new. Sorry to be here. Grateful you are all here. Thanks LS.

Please help.

I'm devastated at not being able to work this website! Probably masking my devastation at my partners affair landed on me and our 4 kids (plus in-law and grandchild) before Christmas.

So much to tell.

I have lots of questions but I'd rather answer yours.

I need clarity. Please help.

Lion Heart (trying to be)

• Author

Thankyou for asking

I'm confused about why. I don't understand how it could happen on my days off. No kids at home. Available. The lies, deception and enjoyment outside our marriage. Sickening.

The risk! The affair person volunteered at our kids school. Sought out our kids. Spoke with each one of them. God what is that?

Cheating spouse knew the consequences. Out.

I haven't been able to follow thru. Disgusted in myself for being so weak.

Can't make decisions. Feel ridiculous that cheater mocked us.

1 month in and cheater is making plans for another course to complete! Not enough that me and kids paid for 5 in 15 years already. Next one is a full time 4 yr uni course. Better prepped to leave us with no doubt. I said would you expect to move into your parents house & have THEM support you for 4 years? No cheater said. "I've been loving, over generous and given you everything. I'm not the door mat any more." Do your share or get out.

• 4 weeks later...
Thankyou for asking

I'm confused about why. I don't understand how it could happen on my days off. No kids at home. Available. The lies, deception and enjoyment outside our marriage. Sickening.

The risk! The affair person volunteered at our kids school. Sought out our kids. Spoke with each one of them. God what is that?

Cheating spouse knew the consequences. Out.

I haven't been able to follow thru. Disgusted in myself for being so weak.

Can't make decisions. Feel ridiculous that cheater mocked us.

1 month in and cheater is making plans for another course to complete! Not enough that me and kids paid for 5 in 15 years already. Next one is a full time 4 yr uni course. Better prepped to leave us with no doubt. I said would you expect to move into your parents house & have THEM support you for 4 years? No cheater said. "I've been loving, over generous and given you everything. I'm not the door mat any more." Do your share or get out.

So what is happening now, LH? Sounds like from this and another thread you're getting your ducks in a row for a clean exit.

I was wondering one thing. When you say R is horrendous, what do you mean?

And one more VERY important thing. You said when you posted first (above) that you didn't know how things worked on LS, so may I suggest that you request to move this thread to the Infidelity forum. I think you got buried here in Cheating, etc. Infidelity is the topic and it's also more frequented by more communicative people I think.

So I read this and then it was corroborated by a Moderator that you can only contact them directly by hitting the "Alert Us" button under any post. I would really recommend it if you would like more feedback about your situation from people with experience. Good luck and so sorry for what you're going through. It's the worst period.

Edited by merrmeade