Would this concern you?

It does me but supposedly it would never happen.

Boyfriends ex wife with his two small children. Left him for his adult son, she's 13 years younger. His son is 7 years younger than her. Okay, well I found out she seduced an ex boyfriend in highschool, who dumped her for another girl. She also tried to seduce her own younger brother when he was 6. She has shared custody of the kids.

I worry now even more for the welfare if the kids, especially her son but honestly both. They cry about going to moms and want to stay with us. I also worry now that she has had gastric bypass surgery she may try to reclaim her man, so to speak. He's tied to her because if these kids they share. And the ex and him talk almost daily about stuff. Not necessarily related to the kids.

I love him he says he loves me deeply. But this is yet another issue that has me wondering if i should stay or go.

PERSONALLY, I wouldn't run into this situation which is why I avoid single mothers. There is already so much to deal with within regular dating, but you add all of this in... it COULD eventually be disaster, or it could be nothing.

We can give you our own personal opinions but ultimately it is your choice what you want to deal with in addition to dating life.

But again, it'd concern me enough to walk away.

Has your bf ever cheated before or does he show any type of interest in her?

I'd be mostly concerned about the fact that she is around kids when she tried to MOLEST HER LITTLE BROTHER!!! OMG!

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes the kids welfare is a major concern. No he has never cheated he says. However in his first marriage they would engage in threesomes, which to me is cheating. This woman was his second marriage.

loversquarrel
Yes the kids welfare is a major concern. No he has never cheated he says. However in his first marriage they would engage in threesomes, which to me is cheating. This woman was his second marriage.

If all parties are willing participants it can't really be called cheating. It does however raise a red flag when it comes to his respect for the institution of marriage.

From personal experience, I had a former girlfriend that wanted to have a threesome with a female friend of hers and me. When the time came I just couldn't do it, it didn't feel right to me because of how I felt for her.

I'm sorry but his ex sounds like a tramp. You should tell him you are not comfortable with his chit chat with her unless it's related to the kids. This woman sounds like such a tramp I wouldn't trust her around my cat.:lmao:

My exwife is a cheating hobag. We have kids together and thus, interact routinely. It doesn't remotely mean that I'll be cheating on my girlfriend with her.

It does me but supposedly it would never happen.

Boyfriends ex wife with his two small children. Left him for his adult son, she's 13 years younger. His son is 7 years younger than her. Okay, well I found out she seduced an ex boyfriend in highschool, who dumped her for another girl. She also tried to seduce her own younger brother when he was 6. She has shared custody of the kids.

I worry now even more for the welfare if the kids, especially her son but honestly both. They cry about going to moms and want to stay with us. I also worry now that she has had gastric bypass surgery she may try to reclaim her man, so to speak. He's tied to her because if these kids they share. And the ex and him talk almost daily about stuff. Not necessarily related to the kids.

I love him he says he loves me deeply. But this is yet another issue that has me wondering if i should stay or go.

It obviously concerns you, but you have to weigh up what you are really getting out of this relationship versus the bother it causes you.

NO point in staying for years and years and years with someone who has you permanently on edge with issues about his ex and their kids.

He is going to be permanently bonded to his ex forever in some way or another, even when the kids are 30+, parenting doesn't really stop.

If you feel you cannot handle this, then admit it to yourself and walk away, if you feel you can handle it, then you have to knuckle down and try to do your best for all concerned.

If you are genuinely worried re the children's welfare then you have to contact the authorities I am afraid.