Bisexual Male with Bisexual Woman- other people will not stop

Hello, I am a bisexual male who is with a bisexual female and we are both separatists. We are not really going to go with gay or straight people so it doesn't bother us, nor do we really feel threatened by mixed-orientation chasing bisexuals. We just think it is trashy.

Now I am a good looking guy and I am 34, tattooed and in great shape and I am used to flirting mostly from women, straight women unfortunately. Gay men just get angry because I like bisexuals and not what I see with that group

My new girlfriend Emilie is dealing with it too and she is hot and she has told these guys to back off and that she doesn't go that way. None got physical but it is creepy.

The straight women just talk about gay dudes and whatnot and I have told these guys, I am bisexual and not one of those types. One of the straight dudes even said "I'd let you ... if we had a 3 some".

It is annoying, we are just trying to be in love like any other couple and we are bisexual and like what we have.

If a gay man gets angry because you like bisexuals, why do you talk to him ever again? Who is this guy anyway, a friend or what? Why are you discussing your sexuality with him, and what is his interest in your sexuality?

Hello, I am a bisexual male who is with a bisexual female and we are both separatists. We are not really going to go with gay or straight people so it doesn't bother us, nor do we really feel threatened by mixed-orientation chasing bisexuals. We just think it is trashy.

Now I am a good looking guy and I am 34, tattooed and in great shape and I am used to flirting mostly from women, straight women unfortunately. Gay men just get angry because I like bisexuals and not what I see with that group

My new girlfriend Emilie is dealing with it too and she is hot and she has told these guys to back off and that she doesn't go that way. None got physical but it is creepy.

The straight women just talk about gay dudes and whatnot and I have told these guys, I am bisexual and not one of those types. One of the straight dudes even said "I'd let you ... if we had a 3 some".

It is annoying, we are just trying to be in love like any other couple and we are bisexual and like what we have.

Hi spemat-

Are you saying that you are both just trying to have a monogamous relationship with each other and keep getting all these offers and/or reactions from people who think you should be a certain way?

I say forget them and keep living your lives together. I'm not in your shoes obviously.

Or, are you open to inviting other bisexuals into bed occasionally and get angry reactions from 'pure' straights or gays when you turn them down or rebuff them?

Thanks.