Would you be okay with this

My bf is 51 as well as myself When I am not at his place He has a 27 year old chick that he claims to be helping. Because she has nowhere to stay.

Would he be OK if you had a 27 year old surfer dude staying with you? Why not offer to have her stay with you so you can help her get established and on her own quicker and not dependant on your boyfriend? Your playing with fire.

Does she stay over when you are not there? If that's the case, no I wouldn't be okay with it.

If she stays over when you are there, and it doesn't seem like they are hiding anything, then maybe - depending on how they acted around each other.

• Author

Yes she does and she wears his tshirts and pj bottoms. I went there yesterday early in the morning. And it looked like they had just woke up and he swears she had just gotten there. And she left. He was angry that i just showed up. And said there is nothing going on with them. Im so crushed but im sick with it i cannot stop myself from obsessing over it. Because he wont just admit that he is being with her. And although i know he is i still cant seem to stop having feelings for him. I feel like im about to crack

DrReplyInRhymes
Yes she does and she wears his tshirts and pj bottoms. I went there yesterday early in the morning. And it looked like they had just woke up and he swears she had just gotten there. And she left. He was angry that i just showed up. And said there is nothing going on with them. Im so crushed but im sick with it i cannot stop myself from obsessing over it. Because he wont just admit that he is being with her. And although i know he is i still cant seem to stop having feelings for him. I feel like im about to crack

Oftentimes when you love someone, you are blind to their actions,

What normally seems wrong is mistakenly seen through abstraction,

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck too,

Then it's probably a duck, and you are being played for a fool.

Even if he is telling the truth, you're obviously distraught,

The actions don't match his words, and you are hoping for naught.

It's clear to see that you don't trust his word at all,

Warranted or not, this relationship has dropped the metaphorical ball.

No, I most certainly would not be okay with this, and I highly doubt that any healthy, balanced individual would be either.

I recommend therapy. It will hopefully help you get to a place where you are able to seek out happy, healthy relationships for yourself, instead of this damaging garbage.

Good luck <3