Should I run away from this situation?

I am a 23 year old male with a good head on my shoulders looking to start my career. I've been to college and am currently working PT until I can finish up some training I need in order to fulfill my dream job.

There is a 37 year old woman I work with who is really hot for me and I find her pretty damn attractive. I found out that she enjoys skeet shooting and she invited me to her farm to "shoot". She told me that she is separated and will be divorced soon. She gave me her number last Saturday without me even asking and she keeps dropping hints about us "hanging out". She even offered to take me to an NFL game to watch my favorite team play. On top of that, she saved me a seat at our company Christmas party and brought her son to work one day to meet me. Oh yea, she has two kids. (10 and 14).

This woman is close friends with a lot of men who already work I'm the field that I am looking to enter.

I have not contacted her yet. I want to but feel like us beginning to text/talk on phone/hangout could potentially backfire big time.

Should I run, or am I overreating?

I would not go out with a woman shooting that is still married :) You might find out the hard way the husband is still in the picture. Its just better to have a clean relationship than one built on doubts.

she is separated and will be divorced soon

At the moment, I wouldn't touch her.

However, when she is legally divorced, with no ex-husband in sight - go for it.

What are your expectations?

If you want to have a good time, have a friend with benefits, Why not? I wouldn't pay too much attention to the fact that she's not divorced yet. Unless she is dishonest but eventually every girl can be dishonest with anything.

But if you fall in love with her, than you might bump into some difficulties along the way. It doesn't mean it cannot work, it just make things more complicated.

You have no proof of her real relationship status and she's already infamous for plenty of activities with the other gender. Unless you want to catch a STD I don't really see the point of making your hands dirty.

If you want to have a good time, have a friend with benefits, Why not?

Lol, why not?

Ask yourself this question, "do I really want to be in a situation where the husband comes home drunk and catches me bangin' his wife?"