Was cheated on and totally thrown under the bus

BananaIceCream

Hey all, I am new here and didn't see this cheating forum, this is posted in the infidelity forum but may be better fit here. I'm just hurt and could use some support.

:(Hey guys..I'm going to keep this brief but I'm beyond devastated and could really use a lift me up. I'm 3 months post breakup but it only feels like 3 days.

I've been with my ex for 4 years, during which I became so close to his family and his two children (I don't have children). At the beginning when we started dating his best friends wife was constantly nosing in our ****. She claimed to have a big crush on him years back, he didn't want to date her so she went for his best friend. For the first year she was constantly talking smack to each of us and trying to start fights between us till I finally closed the door on her ass and so did he. For the years after that she left us alone and we grew closer and our relationship was much better.

Fast forward three more years when I get a text from my ex at 3am and immediately I knew it was for someone else. Found out after some snooping he had been going to the strip club up the street from where he lives and met a gal four years younger than me (I'm 30). I am beyond shattered and devastated because I truly thought we had something special between us.

During the 6 months after DDay we were constantly fighting and he continued to deny to the end that he had been cheating. I cried my eyes out, poured my heart out, begged him to please admit it and we would work on it and I would forgive him. He never budged at all. There were a couple things that stuck with my mind that he said while he was drunk. One of them being that strippers have terrific sex, and the other being that I wasn't the best he had in bed. When I later told him what he said he was blank, and he seemed upset with himself but said he didn't mean it. It was too late since I already feel inadequate. Still, every time we fought he would go back to that strip club or turn off his phone and ignore me. It was like a different man I had never met.

We were at his best friend's wife kids birthday party. Everyone there avoided eye contact with me. I sat by myself and just surfed my iPhone, his 7 yr old daughter laying on my arms (I was sooooooo in love with his daughter she was truly like my little sister or niece). Best friends wife gives me a smirk and bumps my ex with her hip and gives him a sexy look blatantly in front of me.

Finally I called it quits. When I told him it wasn't going to work he said 'oh really, who's the new guy?' Liar knew I wasn't seeing anyone.

Days after I called it quits he opens a POF account. I creeped his facebook and best friends wife bleated to everyone about how she didn't like me (I have been GOOD to this woman and her ****ing kids, I bought her daughter and kids bday presents). And that her and I got into an argument (this never happened, wtf?), and that I wasn't a match for him and he wasn't into me anyways.

And, stupid me did more creeping and he was sending photos of 21 yr old gals (he is 38) to this mean woman saying 'I'd like to walk past bananaicecream with this hottie on my arm' and she is egging him on. O....M....G.....how could I not see this evil before???

I'm beyond hurt devastated and seriously crying every time I think of this treatment. I swear I am a nice girl and thought him and I had something special. And his kids I loved seeing them grow and loved hugging and kissing them like my own.

I know now who to stay away from and to start treating myself better. I cut off all contact and haven't said to seen a peep to these people.

But I am shocked and sooooo confused at how my life turned upside down so quickly??? How can someone do this??? Anyone please give me some insight. I live on my own and I get panic attacks and can't help feeling so crappy!

He sounds like a bit of a D-bag.

I don't have much advice unfortunately.

That really sucks, especially about the kids.

Hang in there, I feel ya!!!!