My girlfriend has changed

My girlfriend and me have been dating now for 5 months. However, i've noticed her change alot during those 5 months, and not in a good way.

#1 She has been talking more and more about, and to guys.

#2 I tried talking to her about it she gets mad, and thinks im starting a fight.

#3 When she goes to concerts and parties she dances with other males.

#4 She has guy best friend who likes her, and how i know this is, He's told her before, and she told me. She takes pictures with him, ALOT, and he has started to ask her out more. He claims he is Bisexual but I can see the lust in his eyes every time he's with her. I trust her and everything I just don't trust him.

Is it messed up? Any advice would be great. Thank you!

WhatYouWantToHear

Break up with her or get over it.

Honestly, those are your only two paths to happiness. The third path, and the one most choose, is to hang in there, nag her about it, cause a fight, break up, get back together, fight about it some more, break up, back together, fight about it some more, etc. etc. until you finally choose one of the two options I initially listed.

Save everyone some time and jump to the end of that circle and choose one of those options now.

You're together only 5 month.

Do you say that in the beginning she didn't do all those things? Were she only interested in you, dancing only with you, never hanging out with others?

Because if she has changed dramatically, There's no point with talking to her. Until the change - you were watching "a show" of her. She was trying to impress you. NOW it's the REAL her.

Decide whether you like it or not but you can't change that.

After 5 months you found out the hard way about her! Move on! Find someone who can appreciate you for being who your are for change. This is not happening with this girl you kinda sorta with. Listen to us and make the change now before you get hurt. I hope you listen and see what's going on! Good Luck!

I trust her and everything I just don't trust him.

1. If only I'd get a penny every time I hear this BS
  2. What you really mean is you don't that trust your girlfriend, and I wouldn't either.
  3. You're not in a relationship with this other dude. Trusting him (or not) is nonsensical.

Is it messed up? Any advice would be great. Thank you!

Ditch her and move on. Sorry. If you want to take a detour and prolong the pain a little you can give her an ultimatum. I doubt it'll fix it though.

You sound young and/or inexperienced OP.....and that's ok, live and learn.

Learn how to set boundaries and what you'll accept in a relationship, what you described should NOT be part of that list of acceptable things.

Sorry dude. But partying and dance with other dudes doesn't show a lot of respect to you or your relationship. If you bring it up, then she gets mad at you?!?! If the roles were reversed and it was you grinding up on girls on the dance floor, do you think she would be okay with that? Doubt it.

Dude, she's not into you as much as you are of her. If you broke up with her, it would probably be no skin off her nose.

• Like 1