My ex cheated on his fiancé with me

He cheated and left me for another ex-gf(now his fiancé). Just right after that, he asked her to marry him. A little over a month before their wedding, he contacted me and asked to meet up. I agreed and met with him. I thought he was gonna do it for closure. But to my surprise, he told me he still loved me and he is not sure of the girl as well. He loves her but he knows he loves me too. After that day, he started texting me, calling me asking me to hangout again. And he went to sleep in my house a number of times. Basically, my feelings came back and I told him I still love him but I am not forcing him to choose me. He can do whatever he wants. (The wedding is all set even before he contacted me...everything is done already and I'm betting money he won't cancel it, he will just string me along)

Until now, he still contacts me. But as expected, I know that he is a cheater and just probably wants to cheat on his fiancé. And i feel like coz the girl is not in the country they have a long distance ****, he wants me to be his mistress.

I don't understand what I did wrong, I tried moving on already and he messed up with my life again. Should I tell the other girl what went between us? They are getting married in 2 weeks.:eek:

I'm not sure what you see in him or how you can even love this guy- He's a cheating, manipulative bastard who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

First he cheated on you. Now he cheats on the girl he cheated with with you. He doesn't care about you OR her. And you shouldn't even have slept with him in the first place. Now that he's still contacting you, I would tell him to leave you alone for good and then never answer any texts or calls again. Once he realizes you aren't available to him anymore, he will move on to another girl and keep cheat in with her, because he didn't sincerely care about you. If he did, he wouldn't have cheated on you and he wouldn't be using you now to cheat on his fiancé.

And if I was in your shoes yes, I would tell his fiancé. Many people will probably say 'Don't tell her, it's none of your business', but if I was his fiancé I would want to know, even if his mistress is the girl who tells me.

• Like 2
I don't understand what I did wrong, I tried moving on already and he messed up with my life again. Should I tell the other girl what went between us? They are getting married in 2 weeks.:eek:

You don't understand what you did wrong? He's a cheater and manipulator and YOU let him back into your life. The only one that is messing up your life is you. Take responsibility for your own life and actions.

Do you only want to tell her so she leaves him and you get to be with him or are you telling her because you are looking out for her best interest? Probably the former otherwise you wouldn't have waited this long to want to tell her.

I don't understand what I did wrong

You let him back into your life.

he messed up with my life again.

Well, you let him!

Should I tell the other girl what went between us?

Absolutely!!!!

• Like 1

I wound definitely want to know if I were his poor fiance. She might choose to not believe you and still marry the d-bag, but at least you tried to warn her.

Tell her.

I don't understand what I did wrong

How old are you? Is your brain not mature enough to comprehend your own actions?

You didn't resist him. You didn't avoid him.

I tried moving on already and he messed up with my life again.
No... you messed up your life again because you didn't tell your ex to f*ck off

Should I tell the other girl what went between us? They are getting married in 2 weeks.:eek:

Yes...wouldn't you want to know if you were in her shoes?