Did he cheat?

lovesickpuppy

My boyfriend went on holiday for 4 days, he text me on and off but usually we speak every day. I let it go because obviously he is on holiday. There were 2 nights when I didn't hear from him whatsoever. Anyway, he got back and yesterday he was so affectionate and I had no reason to feel worried, he had bought me perfume and didn't stop telling me yesterday how much he missed me. Last night I found a condom unused in his bag - I confronted him and he told me he brought them back..we don't use condoms and I'm 99% I gave him those condoms because they were limited edition when we first started seeing each other. Fast forward to this morning I checked his phone because of the condom incident and I found a text to his friend saying something a long the lines of 'mate potential of a 3some, next time I text you I'll either be a boy or a man' im guessing he'll be a man if he had that 3some. Next text 'I'm still a boy' next text 'mate you need to stop me trying to have a 3some with these black chicks'..I didn't read anymore because I had no time..is this enough evidence to presume something happened? How do I confront him? :(

It does not matter whether something happened or not.

He is not a good guy, he is trying to have threesome with some other woman/women and openly talking to his mate about it. He is not faithful and does not respect you or your relationship.

You confront him by saying "you're dumped now get the hell out of my sight".

• Like 3

if he hasnt done it yet he is probably planning doing it.

tell him straight away about the texts and dump him

if i were you I would also get tested for any STDs

• Like 3
How do I mention the texts? I don't want to look like I snooped.

You don't need to, just tell his to get out and never speak to you again.

• Like 1
How do I mention the texts? I don't want to look like I snooped.

I don't think there's any way to mention these texts without telling him how you found them.

Tell him what you know and that it's over. He's up to no good. Don't waste any more time with someone who wants to have sex with other people.

It's hard to tell.

These texts seem so incriminating, a little too much....

How on earth a guy is texting about a threesome, and after you ask him about the condom (so he knows you're suspicious) he leaves the texts openly visible in his phone?!! A normal cheater would have deleted them immediately.

I don't know what is going on between you two... I would talk to him and then decide. You dont need any proof. You need to feel that he's trust worthy.