Is he interested?

Lately I have been to quite a number of social events and I noticed that many guys, while standing next to me, put their arms around my waist. Is that what guys do to all the girls or does it mean something else?

Also I have a crush on a guy. He has a gf though so I dont do anything about it. But it seems to me that whenever he's drunk, he texts me. Nothing special in particular, but does it mean anything?

Some men like to touch women. It's affectionate. It may be a way of trying to get your attention.

The guy who is texting you when he's drunk may like you but he's being disrespectful to his GF when armed with liquid courage. I would not encourage the behavior. Next time he texts you I would reply,

This has to stop. When you break up with [
GF
] text me sober & I'd love to hear from you. Until then, leave me alone.

• Like 1

Do you really want to date some guy who drunk texts other girls? If you were to become his gf, do you think he would stop drunk texting other girls?

• Like 1
Do you really want to date some guy who drunk texts other girls? If you were to become his gf, do you think he would stop drunk texting other girls?

As much logic as there is to this, sometimes it's not that he's a normal cheater, but that he might have found someone unexpectedly while dating someone else. This happens. I agree more with the person above, tell him to text you when he's sober and single. :)