Are these men all talking?

My friend is recently divorced. There are a few men at work trying to hook up with her now. She isn't attractive. Overweight and not that pretty in the face but I guess that doesn't matter. Anyways, she has fooled around a few times with a married guy. She told me he is very discreet and would never tell anyone. He didn't ever want it to get back to his wife. Then his coworker tried to get with her and it almost happened but he stopped. Now another coworker who came into town (and she has spent time with before when he was here and didn't try anything) also started kissing her and wanted to hook up. I said maybe the first guy talked and told them she is ready and willing etc....and she said he would never do that because he doesn't want anyone to know. What do you think? All 3 of these guys are married also.

My friend is recently divorced. There are a few men at work trying to hook up with her now. She isn't attractive. Overweight and not that pretty in the face but I guess that doesn't matter. Anyways, she has fooled around a few times with a married guy. She told me he is very discreet and would never tell anyone. He didn't ever want it to get back to his wife. Then his coworker tried to get with her and it almost happened but he stopped. Now another coworker who came into town (and she has spent time with before when he was here and didn't try anything) also started kissing her and wanted to hook up. I said maybe the first guy talked and told them she is ready and willing etc....and she said he would never do that because he doesn't want anyone to know. What do you think? All 3 of these guys are married also.

It is very likely they are talking. However, she deserves to be talked about. This will all bite her in the ass. The married guys will talk to each other knowing they can't talk. She will also be the "joke" between them. Tell your friend to grow up, take it out of the office, and get some self-esteem.

Edited by Redhead14

Well Id say stop fooling around at work, for one. Yes, men do talk. Not all men do, not all women do, sure. I wouldn't count on the fact that "women gossip and men don't".

• Like 1
I agree and I know what she is doing is wrong but she is my friend.

If she is your friend isn't that even more of a reason to say something?

With that said, given the way she is acting I doubt there is anything you could say to get her to change. I would at least tell her if she is going to sleep around then don't do it at work.

This type of behavior is not something I would want in a friend. You need to distance yourself from that issue altogether. Knowing what you know, if that information came to light and to her attention, she may question where the information came from. This will create a rift between you and her.

She has questionable morals and I might be questioning her trustworthiness in general for your friendship. Tread lightly with her.