Weird Situation with someone's wife.

Me and this older woman (not by much), have always gotten along quite well, i know her mostly from online, didn't ask her for personal info.

So she started liking me more, hiting at me, hinting. I didn't mind, i ended up reciprocating cuz "why not?" right?.

So now she has quite a big crush on me, wants to do me, her own words....i have some feelings for her but i don't see it going more than just the sex part, i told her that.

She thinks she can get more...like i'm the one or whatever.

Then she dropped the bomb that she is married and hasn't had sex in 3 years.

>_>

Course of action?

• Author

aye aye skipper.

Might i add, she said she would leave him for me...i was stupified.

"Why not do something that you enjoy, even if you know it's wrong?" <--again stupified. How can some people say this.

Xiang,

I have no idea what is going on in her head and you shouldn't worry about it either.

Just move on and don't get involved in this mess. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Abort mission. What other course of action do you think would be appropriate?

She could be full of it, ie. not having sex for three years may or may not be true. You're very likely not the only guy she's talking to and fishing for. She would leave her husband for you? Yeah, right. Words are meaningless. She just wants a side toy. If that's not enough to keep you away from her, imagine having you arse handed to you on a plate by her angry husband. Not worth it.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

Seriously?

You have to ask a bunch of strangers on a public forum about what course of action you should take with a MARRIED woman?

Oi vey. This place never ceases to amuse me.

In case you can't read between the lines...FORGET IT...she's MARRIED!

End of rant.

• Like 1
  • Author

Had no ideea she was married until recently and i developed feelings.

I knew the answer myself but i just had to ask, maybe find some work-arround.

Why?

Because i'm so desperate myself, it's probably my only shot.

I never had anybody my whole life, but yeah sure i'm not exactly willing to mingle with a married woman so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Was a honest question, glad to be of help on making your day a little livelier.

To me married isn't the issue. She seems unstable. That's what would worry me. You probably should turn the other way.

• Like 2

Why would you want to get involved with a married woman? You could get mixed up in things that you absolutely do not want to. Never mess around with a married woman, you wouldn't want the same done to you if you were married or in a relationship now would you? The course of action is to find a single woman not get involved with a married woman.

• Like 1

She married, brother. Don't pursue that. This is some other man's rhubarb we're talking about. Let's say she hasn't had sex in 3 years. Let's say this is true. If it is, something is probably wrong with her husband but I can assure you something is wrong with her as well. You can have sex by accident more times than once in 3 years. Something is up with her.

Secondly, her being married means she's going behind his back. That's not good. Don't get mixed up in that. Don't start of a relationship with a lie.

• Like 1
Had no ideea she was married until recently and i developed feelings.

I knew the answer myself but i just had to ask, maybe find some work-arround.

Why?

Because i'm so desperate myself, it's probably my only shot.

I never had anybody my whole life, but yeah sure i'm not exactly willing to mingle with a married woman so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Was a honest question, glad to be of help on making your day a little livelier.

Good. To much killing and nonsense going on anyway. No need to bring unnecessary drama to your life.

• Like 1

Most of them time they don't leave their partner. And those that do - well, let's just say you've so far only seen the tip of the iceberg.

The possibilities are endless though. She could be anything from a true eternal love to a woman who jumps from man to man to clear their bank accounts and maybe get pregnant on purpose to those men she sees long-time potential with.

If the risk and drama is really worth it for you - which only YOU can decide for YOURSELF - then have fun.

• Author

I told her to stop because i don't want the involvement.

She kept trying to flirt and seduce me in various ways, but i told her to stop this and the cheating. We can just normally talk like we used to and to drop the ****.

Been 2 days since that :). She has lowered contact, she still throws in her flirts and tries, but less, she will get the picture in time.

I hope.

• Like 1