What does it mean when a guy kicks you in the butt?

Figuratively or literally?

If literal, unless it was very playful & you knew that before it happened, you need to run because he's violent & abusive.

If figurative, what was the context?

• Like 1

In the context of your other thread it means he'd happily use you & lose you. He wants sex only, not a relationship. Proceed at your own peril

Basically this guy just wants to have sex with you and thinks you're a pushover. You should have waited until he walked by and planted your foot right between his cheeks as hard as you could. My goodness I hope you don't still want hm after he did that to you.

• Author

Funny about him kicking me in the ass for not replying to any threads.

Well, as you can see, I am replying now. This is the first time that I am signing on and seeing these replies. Sorry about that!

• Author

And for your information, I am NO PUSHOVER! I am a sexually inexperienced virgin, and he knows it. My friend thinks that he sees me as the opposite of easy and slutty so he is trying to challenge me.

You do represent a challenge for him. It makes it all the more attractive to him to "hit it & quit it."

He wants your virginity not your love. He does NOT respect you.

You need to respect yourself. You have already wasted three years on this moron. How much more are you going to give while getting nothing in return?

• Like 2
And for your information, I am NO PUSHOVER! I am a sexually inexperienced virgin, and he knows it. My friend thinks that he sees me as the opposite of easy and slutty so he is trying to challenge me.

I've never heard of anyone kicking someone in the a$$ as a challenge unless they are a bully or looking for a fight. My goodness what would he do if he didn't like you. He is very disrespectful and I can't see why you would waste one moment of your time on this guy. I wouldn't even take the time to make a thread about him. You should get a male friend to kick his butt for what he did to you. Maybe if you weren't a sexually inexperienced virgin you would see the disrespect he is showing you and know how to handle him.

OP,

What does it mean when a guy kicks you in the butt?

It means he's a tw@t, and an abusive one at that - move on.:rolleyes:

• Like 1