How does this guy feel about me?

I had a crush and sexual attraction for this guy. He had been sending me mixed signals. I am an innocent, inexperienced virgin.

He was in my class. In one of our first class meetings, he wrote on his shoe, "(His name) loves Mini Pad (something he kept calling me, as my name is Padmini)." and held it up to show to everyone.

One time while hugging me, he put his other hand on my butt. Another time he patted me in the butt. He has rested his head on my shoulder a few times.

One day he turned around and put his hand on top of mine. Another day, he sat next to me and kept on touching me.

Another time, he kicked me a few times in the butt.

He has teased me for being innocent. He told me he made the sign for "I want to have sex with you" on my palm.

He knows that I crushed on him. Once when I mentioned how I crushed on him, he asked, "Did you want to have sex with me?" I told him that I would answer that if he gave me an answer for whether he was also attracted to me. Then he said, "It is okay. I already know the answer."

How do you think the guy feels about me? Please elaborate in your answer. Thanks!

He does not feel anything for you.

He is an idiot that makes fun of you in front of others, humiliates you by kicking you in the butt, and objectifies you by telling you to your face he wants sex from you.

• Like 1

Pad: Seriously, do not be in a place alone with this guy. He is the type of men that won't listen when you tell him no. There is nothing flattering in what he does to you, it's degrading and disrespectful. It's not because you are a virgin that you can't tell when someone is lacking respect toward you.

• Like 1

He is the typical "bad boy" who will use you for sex and then leave you hanging while he moves onto his next target. He is taking advantage of your innocence and lack of experience. He knows all the lines but you've never heard them before so they are working on you. Well, now you know them so if you encounter them again you'll know what's up!

• Like 1

How old are you? If you are in high school he is trying to tell you he likes you but he doesn't have the maturity to do it correctly.

Regardless of how old you are he is also telling you that he wants sex not a relationship. He is not a good guy for an inexperienced virgin to be around. He will take your virtue & leave you with a broken heart.

I am not in high school. When this started, I was 22. I was 25 when I last saw him. He is 2 years younger than me.

Then he is a complete cad & you should avoid him at all costs.

If he was a little high school boy, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Since you have now been doing this dance with him for 3 years, what is it going to take for you to realize he's bad news & not BF material?