so my boyfriend has a close i friend, i guess you can say. she has admitted to him that she has feelings for him, but he hasn't really dealt with it or anything. lately they have been cuddling a lot, and he knows that i know and he assumes im okay with it. but in all honestly, it bothers me a lot because she has feelings for him and he's basically still leading her on whilst i become more jealous. What should i do?

Oh hell no. I'm not a jealous person, and I would not be o.k. with that.

What's the point of cuddling? Where do they do it? How does he plan on not letting it lead to more?

It sounds to me that he's conflicted and he really wants to have some type of physical relationship with her. He's either leading her on, or on the verge of cheating on you. It's not fair to her or to you. Unless you want an open relationship, he's got to choose.

• Like 1

Start running and never look back!

Why put yourself through the stress?

They're not friends, there is emotion involved from one side definitely, and your boyfriend's side, just because he hasn't dealt with it doesn't mean he does feel it...he's not exactly rejecting her is he?

And the cuddling? No way! Walk away before he tells you they went out and he crashed at her place...

cuddling is just too much and it is meanie that he would assume that you are okay with that, well if i am at your situation i will surely broke him up ( or may be i should say, broke her up)

just my opinion..

Edited by bastus
so my boyfriend has a close i friend, i guess you can say. she has admitted to him that she has feelings for him, but he hasn't really dealt with it or anything. lately they have been cuddling a lot, and he knows that i know and he assumes im okay with it. but in all honestly, it bothers me a lot because she has feelings for him and he's basically still leading her on whilst i become more jealous. What should i do?

step aside. let them have each other. don't look back.

• Like 1

I have a ton of female friends and. I cuddle with NONE. I've gone to Vegas with them and shared rooms. Cuddling has NEVER happened.

You have two options, talk to your BF about boundaries or dump him and move on.

• Like 1

Tell him it stops or you end it and move on.

Personally, I'd just end it. I have to wonder if all it's been is just cuddling. He sounds like a right douchebag.

• Like 1

Not really cheating if it's not a lie and you know about it. In Germany, I have noticed people with partners be very cuddly and physical with friends. I saw one girl basically cuddle up to a guy and girl.. kind of in between them.. and the two on the outside were bf and gf. '

Depending on your culture, this may be acceptable behavior between friends, however, if you're uncomfortable with it, you need to tell him.

I would also insist he tells her to shove off. If he doesn't, then I would leave him.

When a women admits their feelings for a man and he has no interested in her - the man either a) deals with it (as in tell it the feelings are not reciprocated) or b) does the fade away and slowly cut off ties with that person.

The fact your boyfriend has not dealt with it and is - on top of it - cuddling with her tells me that in the back of his mind, he is interested in his friend.

Michelle ma Belle

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Honestly, if you have to even ASK what you need to do about this then I think YOU need your head examined just as much as your boyfriend does.

Wake up and move on.

• Like 3

It's a very slippery slope. If it's all the time, it would be bad.

Once in a blue moon for a very good reason I don't see a problem but you need to understand my story to see why.

Two years ago during hurricane Sandy my father died (not because of the storm). No one in the area had power. My husband who was away on a business trip couldn't get home. All the airports were closed & he couldn't rent a car because you couldn't get gas on parts of the eastern seaboard. I was a wreck. I ended up at a dear male friend's house; that friend was an EX from about 5 years before I met DH. His whole family was there because he had a generator. He also loved my parents & joked that he was their son. We sat on his couch, he held me in his arms & I cried for about an hour. It wasn't sexual. I just needed comfort. I told DH about it when we spoke later. He was happy that somebody was there for me when he couldn't be.

So, how do you know they cuddle?

Maybe they're all watching a movie in the crib, BF and friend on the couch cuddling, GF on the La-Z-Boy, oddly not watching the movie because she's a bit distracted...