why is he so protective of me if he is cheating/browsing for other women?

Hello everyone.

I met this guy on a dating site a month ago. We both are 21 years old (seniors in college, graduating this may). We go to different colleges- 3 hours away. However, we are both from NYC, which is how he found me and messaged me on the dating site.

the 2nd day we were speaking we wanted to have a 30 minute phone conversation, but we enjoyed conversing so much it ended up being a 5 hour conversation. He has a lot of qualities I am attracted to. first of all, he calls me every night without me having to ask. Even when he is super busy (his plan is to go to med school), he always calls and multitasks with homework sometimes showing that he loves talking to me. we also skype. also, he is smart, athletic, talented, good-looking (exactly my type), and jewish (I am jewish too). I love how he states his true opinions on things etc. but at the same time he is kind of cocky (he thinks very highly of himself), but not enough to the point where it bothers me.

but i feel that he got "too attached to me too soon". by the 2nd week of talking he already asked me to be his girlfriend BEFORE meeting up in person (skype doesn't really count in my book). i said yes though, because i do really like him. he doesn't like the idea of me hooking up with other guys, which is probably why he asked me to be his girlfriend so soon?

both our schools had a break a week ago so we planned to meet up in nyc (where we are both from). we had a nice time, but i felt he was being a little inappropriate. he was trying to touch me in inappropriate places in the park. it was night time, but still. i kind of let him because it felt good. if i showed more resistance he would have stopped. the day after our date we were still talking and spoke on the phone for 5 hours that night. he was telling me that we should visit each other at our schools and that he wants to hang out thanksgiving, meet my family etc.

i'm going to backtrack and tell you that we both deactivated our dating sites after the 1st week of talking. but we got into a fight the week before we met up in the city. i logged back in to see if he reactivated it and he did, and he was online. i didn't care so much because we were fighting and we haven't gone on an official date yet. so i didnt say anything. but then i noticed a few days after our date in the city, after we got off the phone i logged back in to find him "online" on the dating site. he didnt deactivate it after our official date, which bothered me. (btw i only reactivate it and deactivate it to check on him and see if he's activated, online, etc). i called him and asked him about it and he basically made-up a bs excuse. he also got very defensive.

anyways we are on good terms now and he went back to deactivating his account. i am surprised at myself for not caring more that he reactivated his account and he was online. is it because i'm too infactuated to care? is it because i have low self-esteem? it's just weird because he seems to be protective of me and wants to take it fast with me.

more background info about me: I'm a virgin. I am waiting for someone special. he is not a virgin- he has had 2 girlfriends in the past.

i feel that he may be speaking to another girl, even though when we first started talking i told him i'm looking for something serious and i don't want to be betrayed how i was in the past. and he kept reassuring me that he would never betray or hurt me. he also talks about having sex with me a lot, but he knows i'm a virgin and he wants it to be special with me and wait till i'm ready. even though him and i have only known each other for a month, and only met in person once, we talk so much on the phone that it feels like more.

I don't want to be judgemental but EVERYTHING you say here sounds very unhealthy.

You agree to be this guys GF before you ever meet. He immediatly looks for other options after you have one fight.

By your own admission (and your use of the word "inappropriate") you are incredibly inexperienced with relationships yet this guy seems to be moving you into things as fast as he possibly can and calling the shots. He wants to touch you before you're ready and also wants to have other options on the side. It all sounds very predatory. It doesn't sound like he's really a nice guy who is just a bit cocky. It sounds like he's a bit of a narrcisist and is someone who uses others and doesn't feel he has to play fair (hence being over-protective yet still looking at other women).

The fact that he's so willing to jump into a relationship with someone who lives three hours away indicates he still plans to fullfill his relationship needs with people closer when you're not around. That's not to say everyone in an LDR is looking to cheat. It's just that realistic people who have been in relationships don't usually jump into LDRs without a lot of careful thought, a good deal of real dating, and a lot of caution.

he 2nd day we were speaking we wanted to have a 30 minute phone conversation, but we enjoyed conversing so much it ended up being a 5 hour conversation. He has a lot of qualities I am attracted to. first of all, he calls me every night without me having to ask. Even when he is super busy (his plan is to go to med school), he always calls and multitasks with homework sometimes showing that he loves talking to me. we also skype. also, he is smart, athletic, talented, good-looking (exactly my type), and jewish (I am jewish too).

Maybe I'm off but this sentence made me think that you've probably come from a bit of a conservative or over-protective family (along with the fact that you've never been in a relationship). Sounds a bit like you're trying to make sure your first BF is someone your parents would approve of.

I think there's a lot of girls in your position and sadly you're easy pray for certain guys. They also come from semi-conservative backgrounds and feel that they should have a nice jewish/christian/whatever girlfriend who hasn't dated before and is thus pure for them. They rush into these relationships because it's what they're family would like. At the same time, they've gotten used to getting laid a lot so they're likely to cheat when they can.

The EXACT same thing you describe happened to my cousin several years ago (though in her case, she was Christian and Palestinian to boot). She met a guy online who she was happy was also a Christian. She had also never been in a relationship (and was about your age). They started dating really fast and she told him she wasn't ready for sex (and didn't believe in it before marriage). He had previously been with girls but said he was a good Christian now and respected these desires. Shortly afterwards she found him looking for other women online. She confronted him with it and he said he had accidentally forgotten to close his account. Not believing this, she created an alternate account on the dating site (I think eHarmony since this was before the rise of OKC) and started chatting with him. Eventually (under this alias), he asked her for a dinner date. She agreed and showed up at the resturaunt to confront him about trying to cheat on her. He once again claimed he didn't mean to (that it was just hard to go without sex) and promised he would never do it again. Except he did (as we all knew he would); and she finally dumped him.

Bottom line is; don't fall for the first good looking guy who can scoop you up because he's the right type. You're more vunerable than others because you havn't been in a relationship before. You want to find someone who is sincere and willing to let this go at whatever pace you want it to (if you want to jump his bones on the first date that's fine as long as it's what you want). Focus on that and not on some person being the right religion or ethnicity.

I'm Palestinian and my girlfriend is Jewish. In theory, we're as far as humanly possible from the type that our families would approve of. Yet, each of our families have been very encouraging about the relationship once they've met the other because they can see how good we are for each other (though a few distance friends/relatives of hers have suggested she's a race-traitor but she didn't really like those people anyway :D)

but i feel that he got "too attached to me too soon". by the 2nd week of talking he already asked me to be his girlfriend BEFORE meeting up in person (skype doesn't really count in my book).

you are 100% correct on a couple counts. It IS very concerning he is moving so fast. He hadn't even met you or got to know you and was pressuring you to commit to him. This is a trait of narcissists, manipulators, con men, date rapists and abusers.

This is a huge red flag.

You are also correct that electronic communications don't count. Anyone can say anything. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it the least bit true. You don't know that he is really in college, really from NYC, really Jewish or anything. Anyone can say they are in premed. He might be but you haven't cross-checked any of and haven't had any of that substantiated. Nor has he substantiated anything you have said. He knows nothing about you yet he is pressuring you to be his GF.

This means he is either a player that picks up and manipulates women on the internet, or it means he is a complete failure with real women in the real world.

If he was all that, he'd be going out with women in his own town that he knows personally and not pressuring women on the internet that live 3 hours away.

The reason he has to do that is the women that know him in real life won't give him the time of day.

i said yes though, because i do really like him.

you like the image he has portrayed to you on the internet and the image of him you have conjured up in your mind.

If he was that good of a guy, women in his own town would snatch him up and he wouldn't have time to be sky ping for 5 hours a night.

he doesn't like the idea of me hooking up with other guys, which is probably why he asked me to be his girlfriend so soon?

that is called being possessive and controlling and it is a primary characteristic of abusers.

He just me you, he has no right to try to control what you do or who you see. You have only met each other a few hours.

we had a nice time, but i felt he was being a little inappropriate. he was trying to touch me in inappropriate places in the park. it was night time, but still.

so he cops a feel on girls he just met and pressures them to get physical on the first meeting. That is another huge red flag.

I am going to talk about this more but actions speak much much louder than words.

He may talk sweet and say the right words but his actions are he's a park masher.

i kind of let him because it felt good. if i showed more resistance he would have stopped

isn't that the point of resistance and saying no? ....to stop inappropriate behavior and to protect personal boundaries. This is another red flag but it is a red flag for you.

This indicates that you don't have the awareness and street smarts and backbone to stand up for yourself and deal effectively with this type of person. This is what is called "victimology" This indicates the kind of people that people like this pick out of the crowd to mistreat.

. the day after our date we were still talking and spoke on the phone for 5 hours that night. he was telling me that we should visit each other at our schools and that he wants to hang out thanksgiving, meet my family etc.

I am sure you are nice and pretty and all, but do you think this is normal guy behavior and is indicative of how normal, decent guys act after the first date?

i'm going to backtrack and tell you that we both deactivated our dating sites after the 1st week of talking. but we got into a fight the week before we met up in the city. i logged back in to see if he reactivated it and he did, and he was online. i didn't care so much because we were fighting and we haven't gone on an official date yet. so i didnt say anything. but then i noticed a few days after our date in the city, after we got off the phone i logged back in to find him "online" on the dating site. he didnt deactivate it after our official date, which bothered me. (btw i only reactivate it and deactivate it to check on him and see if he's activated, online, etc). i called him and asked him about it and he basically made-up a bs excuse. he also got very defensive.

a couple things wrong with this picture. Neither of you should take yourselves off the market or limit your options over a pen pal. He was in the wrong for pushing for exclusivity in the first place but then he did a double-cross and went back on it and then lied about it and got pissy when was caught and he was called out on it.

There is so much wrong with that I don't have the time to point it all out. I hope you can see the problems there.

anyways we are on good terms now and he went back to deactivating his account. i am surprised at myself for not caring more that he reactivated his account and he was online. is it because i'm too infactuated to care? is it because i have low self-esteem?

I am hoping that is because you are starting to realize he is not what you think he is and have lost interest and just don't care any more.

it's just weird because he seems to be protective of me and wants to take it fast with me.

it's not weird. That is very standard behavior for people who aren't any good. It's very disturbing and concerning but it is not weird at all.

more background info about me: I'm a virgin. I am waiting for someone special. he is not a virgin- he has had 2 girlfriends in the past.

this means you don't have the sophistication and street smarts to identify bad people and deal effectively with this type of situation yet. You are out of your element here. This is not a guy in your league.

i feel that he may be speaking to another girl, even though when we first started talking i told him i'm looking for something serious and i don't want to be betrayed how i was in the past. and he kept reassuring me that he would never betray or hurt me.

you have only known each other a few hours. Neither of you have the right to ask for nor promise any kind of future or any kind of commitment.

he also talks about having sex with me a lot, but he knows i'm a virgin and he wants it to be special with me and wait till i'm ready.

actions speak louder than words. This is very important. Anyone can say anything but words mean nothing. Actions mean everything. His actions were molesting a girl in the park he had just met and pressuring her to get involved with him faster than she was comfortable with. His words are hollow.

Anrapist can tell his victim he will wait and be special while he is raping her. Which counts, the words or the rape?????.

even though him and i have only known each other for a month, and only met in person once, we talk so much on the phone that it feels like more

once again, you are correct. It does FEEL LIKE IT IS MORE. But it still doesn't count and it still isn't for real because you have only known each other a few hours and you don't know anything about each other in real life..

Some responses to your situation above.

• Author

i understand what you are saying and where you are coming from. thanks for the advice!

there is one thing you are wrong about though. i know he goes to cornell, he's a biochemistry major, he is also a tutor at the school. i have googled him and everything. i deactivated my facebook in May (before i met him), and he told me a few weeks ago he wishes i could reactivate it so we can become official on facebook. he also wants to visit each other's schools and he wants me to meet his friends. his last relationship lasted for 8 months and he met this girl in person on a trip to israel. i have ways of knowing.

does the fact that i know all of this make the situation any better? i don't want to throw someone away who i like talking to and who i'm really attracted to.

• Author

Hello everyone.

I met this guy on a dating site a month ago. We both are 21 years old (seniors in college, graduating this may). We go to different colleges- 3 hours away. However, we are both from NYC, which is how he found me and messaged me on the dating site.

the 2nd day we were speaking we wanted to have a 30 minute phone conversation, but we enjoyed conversing so much it ended up being a 5 hour conversation. He has a lot of qualities I am attracted to. first of all, he calls me every night without me having to ask. Even when he is super busy (his plan is to go to med school), he always calls and multitasks with homework sometimes showing that he loves talking to me. we also skype. also, he is smart, athletic, talented, good-looking (exactly my type), and jewish (I am jewish too). I love how he states his true opinions on things etc. but at the same time he is kind of cocky (he thinks very highly of himself), but not enough to the point where it bothers me.

but i feel that he got "too attached to me too soon". by the 2nd week of talking he already asked me to be his girlfriend BEFORE meeting up in person (skype doesn't really count in my book). i said yes though, because i do really like him. he doesn't like the idea of me hooking up with other guys, which is probably why he asked me to be his girlfriend so soon?

both our schools had a break a week ago so we planned to meet up in nyc (where we are both from). we had a nice time, but i felt he was being a little inappropriate. he was trying to touch me in inappropriate places in the park. it was night time, but still. i kind of let him because it felt good. if i showed more resistance he would have stopped. the day after our date we were still talking and spoke on the phone for 5 hours that night. he was telling me that we should visit each other at our schools and that he wants to hang out thanksgiving, meet my family etc.

anyways we are on good terms now and he went back to deactivating his account. i am surprised at myself for not caring more that he reactivated his account and he was online. is it because i'm too infactuated to care? is it because i have low self-esteem? it's just weird because he seems to be protective of me and wants to take it fast with me.

i feel that he may be speaking to another girl, even though when we first started talking i told him i'm looking for something serious and i don't want to be betrayed how i was in the past. and he kept reassuring me that he would never betray or hurt me. he also talks about having sex with me a lot, but he knows i'm a virgin and he wants it to be special with me and wait till i'm ready. even though him and i have only known each other for a month, and only met in person once, we talk so much on the phone that it feels like more.

there is one thing you are wrong about though. i know he goes to cornell, he's a biochemistry major, he is also a tutor at the school. i have googled him and everything.

i'm not wrong. I didn't say he wasn't in college, I said you don't know anything about him other than what he has told you and people can say anything.

i deactivated my facebook in May (before i met him), and he told me a few weeks ago he wishes i could reactivate it so we can become official on facebook. he also wants to visit each other's schools and he wants me to meet his friends. his last relationship lasted for 8 months and he met this girl in person on a trip to israel. i have ways of knowing.

ok if you want to play private I, that's fine. Knowledge is power. My point is you can't go by what people say. The more you find out for yourself and see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, the better.

Just don't let someone's words negate what you see with your own eyes and don't let someone's sweet words try to sugarcoat their crappy actions.

does the fact that i know all of this make the situation any better?

no, not really

i don't want to throw someone away who i like talking to and who i'm really attracted to.

no one has said that you have to throw him away. You just need to slow down and open your eyes and not get carried away by your own wishes for romance or his desperation for a conquest.

I'm not urging you to dump him per se, just urging you to be smart and realistic and to protect yourself.

Responses in bold above.

• Like 1
there is one thing you are wrong about though. i know he goes to cornell, he's a biochemistry major, he is also a tutor at the school. i have googled him and everything. i deactivated my facebook in May (before i met him), and he told me a few weeks ago he wishes i could reactivate it so we can become official on facebook. he also wants to visit each other's schools and he wants me to meet his friends. his last relationship lasted for 8 months and he met this girl in person on a trip to israel. i have ways of knowing.

does the fact that i know all of this make the situation any better? i don't want to throw someone away who i like talking to and who i'm really attracted to.

Manipulative jerks go to Cornell and major in biochemistry too.

I don't know I'd go as far as the above poster and suggest he's a potential rapist (though, most rapes that occur are in fact from people the woman knows and from "regular" guys just like your dude).

It just sounds like he may be the type who is going to use you and use the fact that you are inexperienced. Your description of him as cocky is cause for concern; not because cocky people are bad but because manipulative narcisism can come off as harmless cockiness because these guys know how to be charming.

There could be nothing wrong with your fellow but the way you describe things sounds suspect. Some inexperienced people will rush into a relationship (asking you to be his GF before meeting) because they don't know any better. But your guy has been in relationships, doesn't seem like he lacks any experience, yet is putting an incredible amount of pressure on you while apparently keeping his options open. That sounds like someone who is being manipulative and a touch predatory. Once again, I don't mean predatory like he's going drug you and rape me. I mean that he seems like the type who's going to enjoy having power over you and having double standards.

I havn't met him so I can't say for sure (might be a great dude); but what you wrote sounds very suspect.

I'm a virgin. I am waiting for someone special.

Do yourself a favor. Find yourself a virgin to be #1. While it might not be quite as smooth as it would be with someone more experienced, you might just find it somewhat sweeter.

I'd recommend an entire weekend in a hotel room, given your age.

Don't waste it on this guy.

And for God's sake, don't get pregnant. That will ruin it.

You may be perceiving more pressure than is actually being applied because of your inexperience. Because he stopped when you asked him to & you are confident you could have stopped things soon I don't think he's a danger to you.

However, I do think the technology is giving him the false impression of a deeper connection than what you do have.

By the time you see each other at home over Thanksgiving, you will have been together for a few months, but not really because you were only actually together for 1 weekend.

I will tell you this: if you don't intend to have sex with him in the short term, be very leery of going to visit him at his school, especially if the plan will be for you to stay with him. Have a lot of talks about boundaries & expectations. Don't drink too much or you may find yourself unable to resist because alcohol lowers inhibitions.

• Like 1

He is not a safe guy and you've listed many reasons how and why yourself, even alluding to a fight. He's dishonest, bs'ing you, and coming on way too strong. Trust your gut/intuition and lose this guy.

• Author

Hello everyone.

This guy sounds like a jerk to be honest. He sounds like the type that's used to "having it all and getting it all" and claiming you as his gf before you even met. OLD is just words on a page before you meet someone. Same reason you invite someone in for a job interview, they may seem steller on paper but you want to see how they are in person- personality wise if they mesh with the company. Same in OLD-- meeting the person is the only way to really decided about them and get the full picture.

Getting into a fight before you even met?! That's nonsense. Touching you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable on a first date- unacceptable. Things don't seem to be starting out well and prob won't get better. I know it's hard, but please try not to be blinded by all the good qualities you mentioned. You can find another smart jewish boy.. i'm sure there are many. What matters is how he TREATS you (not getting into a fight before you even meet) and how he makes you feel (shouldn't be touching you like that on a 1st date, esp when you feel uncomfortable).

Bottom line, if something feels off-- it usually is.

and he kept reassuring me that he would never betray or hurt me.

Just because you go on one date (where he touches you inapprorpiately - RED FLAG) and you talk on the phone it does not mean you know someone and it does not mean you believe everything he says.

he also talks about having sex with me a lot, but he knows i'm a virgin and he wants it to be special with me and wait till i'm ready.

What a wonderful and thoughtful man. Not.

even though him and i have only known each other for a month, and only met in person once, we talk so much on the phone that it feels like more.

Let me tell you that some guys can tell you everything you want to hear, engage you and make you feel so special, and fluff it all nice for you to get what they want.

This guy sounds like really bad news.

• Like 2
  • Author

i met this guy on a dating site. he's 21 M and i'm 21 F. we are both from NYC but we are both seniors in college (our colleges are 3 hours apart). we eventually started talking on the phone. we really hit it off our first phone convo, so we started talking more and more on the phone. we couldn't see each other in person since we are 3 hours away. we started skyping, hit it off there. i really liked him. he's cocky and arrogant, but he had things to show for it at least, so i overlooked it. super intelligent (ivy league), good at piano, sports, great looks. main thing is that he made me happy. he is also jewish, and so am i, which is important to me.

however, 1 week into talking (we would talk A LOT), he asked me to be his gf. i said yes, because i felt that if i say no, i would risk losing him. and why would i want to lose someone who calls me every night and makes me happy? he also said he would like to visit me at my school, but i said no, not until we go on a 1st official date in person, which would be in 2 weeks after we first started talking, since we would both be home from our school breaks. he said fine and that he understands. he also said he doesn't want me hooking up with other guys and vice versa. he also invested so much time into me. He also said he wanted to meet my family and friends this coming thanksgiving weekend etc.

so we met up in NYC when we were both home from school and we had a nice time. we were still talking after that, considering ourselves bf/gf. however, i noticed him getting mad and defensive when i ask him a simple question about his motives. he would hang up the phone without saying bye and ignore me. when he would come back from ignoring me after a couple days he said he enjoyed making me anxious etc. he would also say things like.. "i'm getting bored maybe ill hookup with a girl since you're not here". i would get jealous and then he would call me dumb and overly sensitive for believing him. he said he likes making me jealous because it makes me more attached to him.

i also noticed he reactivated his dating profile, when he originally deactivated it for me. when i asked him about it in a non-accusatory way, he got upset and turned it on me for being too sensitive. He also made a bs excuse. (i only logged back into the dating site to see if he reactivated it and then i would log back out). i was just trying to reason with him. again, he would ignore me for a couple days. when he would come back he wouldn't be the same sweet, sensitive guy he was. i was telling him i wanted to talk to him about family problems and he lacked empathy.

i couldn't take this emotional rollercoaster anymore so i decided to end it. this is our conversation via text...

me: hey can you call me some time today?

him: cant. has to be thru text today

me: why

him: because i can't talk on the phone today

me: how about tonight

him: mmm maybe. but i'm not making any promises. i'm hanging out with ppl.

me: i'm done

him: with your day?

me: nope. with you.

him: okay! nice talking to you for the last month or so. Good luck! :)

me: seriously? how could you do this to me? how could you drop me so easily?

him: i didn't do anything to you

me: i'm crying right now and i need you. if you have a heart you wont do this to me

him: you just broke up with me. sorry. take care.

me: i didn't. i'm just angry right now and i'm having family issues and i wish you were here for me.

him: i do this to all girls after my 1st ex. it's a test. "how do you react when you don't get what you want? how do you react when exposed to a source of jealousy?" if the answer is go psycho, nose around his life, and throw accusations, then the subject has failed. you failed. it's a brilliant filter for the "bad ones". farewell.

acrosstheuniverse

Sorry OP, but you tried to play games with him and tell him it was over when in your mind, it wasn't, it was a ploy to draw him back in. Then you got dumped.

Either way, why would you wanna be with a jerk like this? He purposefully does stuff to make you anxious or jealous to test your response? That's asshat behaviour and incredibly immature. The first time a guy ignored me for two days straight I would be done and dusted. You put up with way too much from this guy, and thus he probably has little respect for you.

The way he ended it shows how little he cares about you. You need to move on because he already has.

He wasn't into you. As some of us told you in your many threads about him, he sounded like bad news. You got emotionally attached and he didn't and when you showed expectations he dropped you like a hot potato. There is no need for in-depth analysis into his psyche. He's just a guy that couldn't get what he wanted and cut you off because he had no investment in you.

Folks, while we want to give everyone an audience, this particular member had a penchant for posting the same thing everywhere so we merged everything together and they're suspended for a few days. Please respond as you see fit but don't expect any active discussion for awhile. The member can, however, read your insightful advice. Thanks!

He's trying to make it so that the rules that apply to you does not apply to him.

I have a Jewish friend, who I know is a virgin, and who simultaneously have told me that most Jewish man don't mind dating and having sex with women outside of their religion, as long as soon as they decide to settle down, they can marry a Jewish virgin.

That, and he is a typical man, trying to play the field, and if his actions are anything to go by, he's hoping to charm the pants off of you and possibly leave you after that.

Unfortunately, this is the reality of dating. Be vary of men from online dating sites because they are predatory and they can sense you are inexperienced.

Also, it seems that you are pretty gullible when it comes to dating. You do not become someone's significant other until you have actually gone on several dates and there are mutual trust and feelings established that the two of you can finally call each other bf/gf.

i couldn't take this emotional rollercoaster anymore so i decided to end it. this is our conversation via text...

me: hey can you call me some time today?

him: cant. has to be thru text today

me: why

him: because i can't talk on the phone today

me: how about tonight

him: mmm maybe. but i'm not making any promises. i'm hanging out with ppl.

me: i'm done

him: with your day?

me: nope. with you.

him: okay! nice talking to you for the last month or so. Good luck! :)

me: seriously? how could you do this to me? how could you drop me so easily?

him: i didn't do anything to you

me: i'm crying right now and i need you. if you have a heart you wont do this to me

him: you just broke up with me. sorry. take care.

me: i didn't. i'm just angry right now and i'm having family issues and i wish you were here for me.

him: i do this to all girls after my 1st ex. it's a test. "how do you react when you don't get what you want? how do you react when exposed to a source of jealousy?" if the answer is go psycho, nose around his life, and throw accusations, then the subject has failed. you failed. it's a brilliant filter for the "bad ones". farewell.

OP, you tried to manipulate him and he wouldn't tolerate it. Learn a lesson from this. I think everything you said after the bolded part was wrong of you to do. NEVER pull the break-up card unless you mean it.

Edited by BlueIris