gf cheated on me, took her back? but..

I think that's pretty pathetic actually....will be searching for a "proper" gf at the same time as using your cheating ex for sex? 'cause the karma is likely to come back on you if that's the case.

Yes, she effed up by cheating. How do you know she's not sorry and trying to make things right with you?

If you're not serious about her, don't play with her emotions by using her, man up and walk away. Any idiot can go out and get laid.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You need to end it.

You'll get caught and she'll have all the justification for her actions. Just move on with your life. If you want a fwb situation then just tell her that. But i doubt it will work for long.

Move on...

Well, both evil and karma I guess. Nonetheless you should find a real girlfriend, or else you might end up with a STD thanks to her.

I think that's pretty pathetic actually....will be searching for a "proper" gf at the same time as using your cheating ex for sex? 'cause the karma is likely to come back on you if that's the case.

It could be pathetic, just like cheating is pathetic. Though my problem is you automatically assumed the guy would be using this girl for sex while dating other people. He said nothing of himself becoming a cheater.

To the OP: I get it man, but you need to let her go. If she was worth being with she wouldn't of cheated. Let me ask you this: when you have trash, do you throw it in the garbage can or do you just toss it on the floor in your living room? You get rid of the trash, right?

Well, you seem where I am going with this? Take out your trash man, take out your trash. You don't keep the trash around because then the room begins to smell and you get bugs and all this stuff.

• Like 1