Why is he extremely jealous?

My friend gets really jealous if I talk about other men. He always says 'Did you date him?' "Did you **** him?". I stopped talking about guys in front of him because I saw that it made him jealous. He got a girlfriend so I was hanging with him and a couple of friends, and I was talking about college and this guy in my class. He interrupted me and I said "Hey I was saying something" He said "I'll throw this chair at you" I laughed and so did my friend but hopefully he was kidding :eek:

I didn't think it would've bothered him because he had a girlfriend at the time. Bottom line, he makes it noticeable that he's jealous about other guys, even asking me who I had sex with and what not. His reactions always varies, from either strong, angry, or quiet. But he makes it so noticeable. I can't mention any guy's name or he gets really jealous. Why? And why doesn't he care that he makes it noticeable? Usually people hide their jealousy, but he lets it come out. I know sometimes that indicates "interest" but maybe it's something deeper? Maybe not? Why is he like that? If anyone can please comment, please do! Would love to hear opinions or facts about this, because I don't why he's so jealous! :o

Could he be trying to make his girlfriend jealous - by being blatantly jealous over you?

Does he even do this in front of her? This is odd behavior. Maybe you need to have a talk with him and figure out what his problem is.

Because he's not stable and a douche. Certainly not a "friend." What motivates him is irrelevant, because logical people won't be able to understand. Keep away from him.

Can't you just ask HIM?

"Hey, are you jealous?"

He will be caught off-guard if you never bring the topic, so his reaction will tell you more than any of us here that don't actually know him?

• Author

He didn't do this in front of his girlfriend. He is now broken up with her, but when he was with her, it didn't stop him from still acting jealous with me. I did say to his one time "You seem really mad? What's going on? You ok?" He just looked at me and looked away and didn't answer me. So I know for a fact if I were to ask him, he would have the same reaction. That is why I am on here to see what other possibilities there could be. I am not interested. I just never saw someone so jealous in my life! Wonder how that comes about? Thank you very much :)